Girls with tattoo

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
junsupra said:
Not yet... Not yet... :evil: *muAhAhahaAHhaAhaha*

how you know? you checked? :angel_smile:

*ahem*
I don't think I should answer that question. She doesn't have a tattoo YET is my answer. Hehe :p Sorry Jesz... secret out :p

IMHO, gals with tattoooo r soooooooooooo HOT...dunno la..maybe i hav more than her..so getting a gf which similar is awesome..haha..same interest ma..

P/S: got excuse to see her body lor..
eg: wei u got tattooo wor..can show me?? then the gal need to strip o etc.. kakaka... ^^v

I wonder ......

How those tatoo-tionist handle their little bro when they are doing a full body tatoo for those chicks. Hmmm .......

phibitis said:
I wonder ......

How those tatoo-tionist handle their little bro when they are doing a full body tatoo for those chicks. Hmmm .......

they see girls day in and day out oredi BIASA :angel_smile:

phibitis - According to my tattooist... He gets laid so much he's bored of it. HAHAHA!!! But when he's working he concerntrates on his job. Wouldn't wanna be unprofessional at your job rite?

junsupra........ur tatooist where huh??....
want apprentice or not??.......haha

junsupra said:
phibitis - According to my tattooist... He gets laid so much he's bored of it. HAHAHA!!! But when he's working he concerntrates on his job. Wouldn't wanna be unprofessional at your job rite?
got laid? hmmmmmmm.......... tell me u did get involved too. kakakaka.

Get a tattoo if it has some meaning to it ... It's for life and if you regrets it later, it's take a whole lot more money and heartaches to remove it.

eyong said:
Get a tattoo if it has some meaning to it ... It's for life and if you regrets it later, it's take a whole lot more money and heartaches to remove it.

get one so can get laid with the leng lui or leng chai tattoo-ist?

Haha ... If that's the case, we all should all be covered in ink ... Least I know, that wasn't my reason *sign*

eyong....it's all about fashions and trends.......
geee.....wonder how my "ink" would look on me when I grew old....

NOw only i know tattooist can gets laid so often.......wish i am a tattooist at this moment...... :X-: Thought if your job is seeing half-naked/ naked chicks most of the time will makes your sex drive drop..... just like doctor.... heard confession fr them that they don't really want it sometimes due to their job routine.....

b00n said:
eyong....it's all about fashions and trends.......
geee.....wonder how my "ink" would look on me when I grew old....

Ya, it also depends on the quality of the ink some use. I knew some only lasted for about 2-5 years and require touch-ups, while "some", which I only knew too well had it for 10 years and looks as good as new.

The question is, what you gonna tell your kids when they ask you about your tatts ...

haha.......mine easy lar i think.........
"Kids, u can do anything with ur life and body once u've grown up and doesn't live on me! otherwise..u listen to me"

kekekekeke

Top Bottom