GEN2 Buddies!!!

ekekeke...forum is down..tomorrow is xtreamnights dang!

thats the thing..more people will complain..and its close to AGM summore..taro later ill confirm with u..:_:

how come the forum most of the time down? anywayz yeah xtreme nights lah! dammitt!!!!!!!! i wanna go lah, my friends all show off their cars
lolx

G2C Forum back to normal after taking rest few days...Hope this forum will take a rest every months, at least 3-4 days..hahaha...:angry_smile: :angry_smile:

guys,
want to ask anyone here have change their Gen2 Brake Pump to dual layer one ?
wat car brake pump can fit into our car ?

wah damn nice extreme nights..about the dual pump im not so sure..wait for the sifus..cheers

Hii,I having problem with exzos sound from my gen2,For ur info i not using ori pipe,i using 4+1 exrator,with marco center bulet and pipe 1.6inci also come with set,and rear box marco,the sound is to bad,after discuz with a few friend,the problem is rear box to small,If u guy got any idea...

For ur info my gen2 is 1.6 auto ,So i use S type for rear box marco,center bulet and exrator 4+1 all brand marco 1 set,the pipe are not straight flow but same designed like ori.

The Xtreme nights.....wow....nice nice nice!!! Saw alot of nice nice cars there but wasted no Gen2. Edyn, when you say your exhaust sound has problem...what specific problems are you referring to? Whats wrong with the sound?

Top Bottom