GARRETT to4e a/r60 how many hp??

SHAZtech

500 RPM
greetings all boost addicts!!

can someone please tell me how many hp can GARRETT to4e with a/r60 trim pulls?? whay other upgrades i can do with it??

there are many variants bro. but approx hp is within 400-500whp range. might be considerably more or less depending on soooo many variables such as engine specs, boost level, turbine housing a/r, compressor trim, etc etc etc...

this is the main problem , alot of ppl mistook a/r as the thing to see the turbo
a/r is just a ratio of the turbo compressor housing, the fin inside is the one that determine the CFM air flow of the turbo , and the turbine housing and blade determines ur power range.

here is a picture of the t04e housings that u r talking about
http://www.mjmturbos.com/images/T04E60507060.jpg

but the fin inside can vary

this is one turbo
300-500hp , 0.60 housing
http://www.mjmturbos.com/images/T3-T44inch.jpg

this is also one
http://www.mjmturbos.com/images/T045860 copy.jpg

this on is to diffrentiate t04s , t04b , t04e
=| Insatiable need for speed |=

u see the housing sizes, bt do u know that although a t04b is smaller than a t04e housing, bt a t04b with a 60-1 compressor fin has more cfm than a 46trim t04e. hehe confusing ?

this is another .60
iNSATIABLE NEED FOR SPEED

so saying , by telling its t04e 0.60 , cant really tell the hp
bt can say 300-500hp , thts the range

with the exact trim of the compressor fin, we can read from the compressor map n tell the real expected power at certain boost level.

Hmm interesting n benificial info jin,as always! Actually,i saw this turbo in japan going for quite affordable,since i'll be going again this week,guess i can probably buy it.

Hmm interesting n benificial info jin,as always! Actually,i saw this turbo in japan going for quite affordable,since i'll be going again this week,guess i can probably buy it.

just go for it bro if the price is around 1.5k and below
japan mari , good stuff , t3t4 repair kits are also cheap
bt the size of the turbine housing , 2.0 cars prefer 0.48 - 0.63 a.r , as for 2.3 stroked 0.63-0.84

Thanks bro! Yeah its about that price.where do u usually send ur turbo for repairs? And where is the cheapest but good place to send for servicing n refurbishing?

so far i send it to tong only , cos he is reliable, and he opens up everything for u to see. bt bro, b4 that, do find out whether the t04e u buying has a t3 turbine housing or t4, t4 0.63 also kinda big redi wor, can ask sdf for guidance

Thanks bro! Yeah its about that price.where do u usually send ur turbo for repairs? And where is the cheapest but good place to send for servicing n refurbishing?

why buy used...we've got new units on offer now..

T3/T4...Genuine GARRETT.

RM 1,888 only

Picture209.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture202.jpg

I went to see the stuff already.cost rm2k with GReddy wastegate.turbine housing got hks marking.but the turbine housing is not as big as SDF depicted.now airport strict check by custoMs even for air crew.tax is about 30%.

I went to see the stuff already.cost rm2k with GReddy wastegate.turbine housing got hks marking.but the turbine housing is not as big as SDF depicted.now airport strict check by custoMs even for air crew.tax is about 30%.

hehe , should be ok la
bt for used item also 30% ? wuish

everything is 30% bro!! when i came back...theres one of my passenger brought back exhaust system nicely packed in HKS box...pun kena jugak!!

why buy used...we've got new units on offer now..

T3/T4...Genuine GARRETT.

RM 1,888 only

Picture209.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture202.jpg

SDF: is this ball bearing turbo?? can squeeze out how many ponys??

i was just wondering...i Have a K27 turbo,i think the shaft bit bend already,how much does it cost to get it fixed ya?

guys this ain't ball bearing..itz made for buget conscious customers..

it'll be an easy 350 ponies for 2litre guys.. ;)

hello melvin
ada baik ?

got GT3076R or 3071R ?
with 2.75" compressor housing ?

kekeke

hello mr.cmng big boss with baby godzilla... heh heh..

yes yes...all ex-stock...how many u need pls ?

what big boss.. .. kuli nia

whuah .Ex stock ?

1 unit only la..
sendiri pakai saja..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom