GA16DS to SR20DET conversion

youmolo

Known Member
hi all,
i drive a nissan ad resort 1.6 auto with a GA16DS engine. i was wondering if anyone have any experience with changing that engine to a SR20DET. because i saw one ad resort on a local car magazine with the same conversion. i can't find that magazine anymore. what i would like to know is how much it would cost and how should i go about doing it. thanks in advance!

youmolo said:
hi all,
i drive a nissan ad resort 1.6 auto with a GA16DS engine. i was wondering if anyone have any experience with changing that engine to a SR20DET. because i saw one ad resort on a local car magazine with the same conversion. i can't find that magazine anymore. what i would like to know is how much it would cost and how should i go about doing it. thanks in advance!
if u want power go for pulsar gti-r eng it cost around rm3800it give u around 240hp or u12 bluebird or altima it coz around rm3200 but onli 205hp

u need a sr20de ff gearbox, mounting change etc and also xtra a few cc to get approval

ALTAIR SR20 said:
if u want power go for pulsar gti-r eng it cost around rm3800it give u around 240hp or u12 bluebird or altima it coz around rm3200 but onli 205hp
thanks guys for the replies. is such a conversion very expensive to do? how much is labour cost? and since i'm driving auto now, would changing from an auto to manual be too much trouble? and how much does a sr20 ff gearbox cost? can i trade in my old auto gearbox and engine? thanks

Wah please tell me where the hell can i find a 3800 gtir halfcut. I'll top it up for 3888 man... Hahaha.... Tell me who have seen a GTi-R Halfcut do PM me.

Btw SR20 pariah engine lah. Dont believe ask CMNG....
SR20 cannot make it.
He even sold of him Sunkist Orange man.... He rather play twin engine Escudo power on his Vitara.....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom