fuse problem

vtec_mivec

Known Member
Sep 20, 2004
im using the aftermarket headlamp for my honda.....the problem now is with it fuse....this problem didnt occur last time....the fuse code for the headlamp is 15.the fuse got "burn" last two days....so i replace it with the same fuse code that is 15.when i swicth on my headlamp the lamp didnt turn on....so i check back the fuse...and the fuse already"burn".is there any wiring problem fo my car???or i just have to use other fuse code???i mean the fuse that can hold a bigger electric resistance????and if yes what is the suitable code for it???any suggestion???i become more confuse because this problem just occur now since im using the headlamp for about 2 years already.

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
i think u need to check ur lamp wiring. might be got some shorting. usually in the engine bay coz exposed to heat and cold, the wiring cover might crack and short to the car's body. check also at the relays.

ccsoon1984

Mar 14, 2005
Seberang Jaya, Perai
Visit site
i drive proton saga 4g15.
my problem is my air con cant work when i don push the fuse box.
after i push, the air con runs. i have check the air con fuse whether loose or not but the fuse is tight.
i think mayb the cable behind the fuse is loosed

anyone knows what is the problem?
anyone knows who much 2 change the whole fuse box at the dash box.

coldfish

Known Member
Feb 21, 2004
Originally posted by ccsoon1984@Mar 31 2005, 13:05
i drive proton saga 4g15.
my problem is my air con cant work when i don push the fuse box.
after i push, the air con runs. i have check the air con fuse whether loose or not but the fuse is tight.
i think mayb the cable behind the fuse is loosed

anyone knows what is the problem?
anyone knows who much 2 change the whole fuse box at the dash box.
[snapback]856736[/snapback]​
my buddy's mitsubishi galant 2001 in US has the same problem. difference is it affects his radiator fan. you my friend, have better luck. fuse box connection loose.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Key stake holders and industry players got together this morning at the GE-NAZA Electric Vehicle Experience, which was hosted by both General Electric (GE) as well as NAZA Group of Companies.

<!--more-->The event, part of GE’s collaboration with the NAZA Group of Companies (NAZA), was officially launched by Yang Berhormat Dato’ Sri Peter Chin Fah Kui, Minister of Energy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience