exr

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Sold sold

Last edited:

z_333

Jul 28, 2008
Hi,

Not sure if you will part these out but I'm interested in the CJM stage 3 fuel return, the Haltech external map sensor, and probably the fuel regulator. Let me know if you will sell them individually.

Looks like we are running similar setup. Would appreciate if you could send me your mobile number. It would make communication so much easier.

exr

Known Member
Apr 26, 2009
Hi,

Not sure if you will part these out but I'm interested in the CJM stage 3 fuel return, the Haltech external map sensor, and probably the fuel regulator. Let me know if you will sell them individually.

Looks like we are running similar setup. Would appreciate if you could send me your mobile number. It would make communication so much easier.
You have PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus and otai

Need some advise here,my ride is proton persona 1.6 auto,is it recomended to change to open port air filter?currently i am using drop in air filter.What is the pros & cons on this?,also is it worth and recomended to add e-manage if my ride is standard and just changed the exhaust system only?your comment is highly appreciated :burnout:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience