Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FUEL SAVER from USA (at least 10%-35%) , Improve POWER, Proven PUSPAKOM Results

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
FUEL / PETROL SAVER from USA (at least 10%-35%) , Improve POWER, Proven PUSPAKOM Results

Whoever interested pls PM me.

Please read a GREAT STORY from Johnson Lam, the Penang State Touge Champion 2005 on Page 5 of this thread:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=66626&page=5

Please see some TEST RESULTS and GOOD REVIEW from AUTHOR of HYPERTUNE MAGAZINE, VOL 52 (Feb 2006) on Page 2 of this thread:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=66626&page=2

Please see the FAQ on Page 3 of this thread:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=66626&page=3

For more info, please go to www.autoglobalzone.com

Suitable for ALL VEHICLES: Car (normal or turbo), motor, truck, lorries, buses, boats, cooking gas, etc.

SPECIFICATIONS:

- a pair of advanced-precision-doped magnets
- rock solid ABS casing
- 150g with box

11 ADVANTAGES:

1. To reduce fuel consumption. Yes, at least 10%. Some car can go near 35%.

2. Boost performance and horsepower for higher speed and acceleration whether on flat horizontal or slope level.

3. Smoother running engine by promoting a more complete combustion (reduce noise and vibration).

4. Easy and improve engine startup especially in the morning.

5. Extends engine life and cleans your engine by cleaning existing Carbon/Varnish Deposits – clean up all the carbon depositions that has been built up and stick inside the fuel hose and tube, fuel injectors (or carburetor), cylinders, valves and engine that has been built-up since new. A correct combustion avoids these troubles and also allows a considerable savings, increasing the engine’s performances. The clean up may take several kilometers of driving, depends on the type, year and condition of engine.

6. Shield, extend and lengthen the life span of silencers, valves, cylinders, converters and spark plugs – save your money on the servicing costs !

7. Diminish dangerous, hurtful and polluted exhaust emissions (black haze, smock and noxious, poisonous gas emission) – Almost 25% reduction in hydrocarbons (HC), around 60% decrease in carbon monoxide (CO) and about 8% improvement in carbon dioxide (CO2). Let us make our vehicles world friendly and good for flora and fauna. (Proven PUSPAKOM Results)

8. Maintenance FREE - It is a permanent and completely autonomous tool. When it is installed, it doesn’t need anymore servicing, cleaning, replacing or inspection. Simply no maintenance required, hassle-free! It is guaranteed no significant degradation of the fuel saver effectiveness over the decades. In addition, the strong, sturdy hard casing is built to stand high temperatures.

9. Get your investment back in no time and start reaping the multiple benefits …eternally. The cheapest fuel saver in Malaysia, just RM99. On average, you will ‘get your money back’ (save fuel of RM99) within 3-5 months, depending on how often and far you travel.

10. Install in less than 5 minutes with no Tools needed !

11. Definitely Transferable - No worries if you wanna change to a new car. Simply detach from the old car and reinstall it into the new car in minutes and continue to enjoy all the benefits.

PRICE: RM99(the cheapest in Msian market)
Delivery and Posting: FREE for Parcel Rate or RM1.95 for Poslaju Rate.
Installation: Not included (Very easy guide)
Warranty: Lifetime
Money Back Guarantee: 100 Days (Subject to the term and condition)

Email: [email protected] (preferable)
Contact No: 012 3351029

Term and Condition for Money Back Guarantee:
1. Fuel Saver must be returned undamaged within 100 days.
2. The original receipt and box must be returned together.
3. To return the Fuel Saver, buyer must bear all transportation
costs.
4. Lifetime warranty does not cover defects due to negligence,
accident and acts of God.
5. Fuel Saver must be used at least 50 days to see the
maximum effect.
6. Installing the fuel saver by all means, will not have any bad
effect on the car since there is no modification at all, done to
the engine. We will not be responsible for any engine
damage claimed to come from the fuel saver.
7. We reserve the right to revise the policy without prior notice.

Last edited:

azizid

Jun 8, 2005
Selayang
FUEL SAVER from USA

Brother,
I,m interested with the product. RM98 is it with installation and where can i get it.Right now I'm using Proton Perdana.
Please confirm by e-mail to me at [email protected] or call 02-23313370.
Thanks.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
azizid said:
Brother,
I,m interested with the product. RM98 is it with installation and where can i get it.Right now I'm using Proton Perdana.
Please confirm by e-mail to me at [email protected] or call 02-23313370.
Thanks.
Sorry mate, not RM98 but RM88. Installation is not included. It is as easy as ABC, less than 3 minutes. The fuel saver can be attached near to the carburetor or fuel injector.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
The Technology Behind It

Basically, how it works..pls see attached...

FUEL SAVER was developed to boost your engine's performance by taking advantage of the principles of hydrodynamic magnetics. Magnetic forces cause fuel molecules to attract one another forming clusters. This clustering decreases the surface area of fuel molecules exposed to oxygen. Because oxygen is necessary for combustion, fuel is inefficiently and incompletely burned. The unburned molecules are either emitted into the air in the forms of polluting hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide, or they remain inside your engine causing carbon deposits and varnish buildup.

Our fuel saver creates a special and powerful magnetic field that pushes the molecules apart, breaking up the clusters so that oxygen exposure is maximized. Optimal combustion takes place, less gas (and money) is wasted, and less pollution is produced. In addition, the improved combustion increases horsepower and allows faster ignition. "Break in" periods vary for each vehicle. Results may be seen in one or two fill ups, or may take longer due to varnish build ups, etc.

Last edited:

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Installation Guides

Installation Guides

Step by step:

Last edited:

jien

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
DIY installation? if order from u, how much is the total? including those transportation, administrative and handling charges?

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
jien said:
DIY installation? if order from u, how much is the total? including those transportation, administrative and handling charges?
Yes, DIY installation.

If order from me, total is just RM88 including free posting and everything: transportation, administrative and handling charge.

But you are recommended to get it yourself since it may take several days to reach you. You can find me either in Shah Alam or Ampang. To get it faster by 'Poslaju' please add another RM1.95.

Last edited:

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
hi ,realty agent.

i post up my contact number oredim, u get it ?

erm ...call me this number : 017-2186575.

i m interested and i wan to buy it oso .....
give me a call la . thanks ya

b8t_ford

Known Member
Jan 1, 2006
soli ya ....add something .

i drive my car to ur place n take the thing, then can u teach me how to install?
since that u say very easy to install it, cos i don know how to install.

thanks ya ....

Leongyew

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Malaysia
harlo... i aslo wan to buy this is my number 012 9449344....plz sms me and tell me where should i meet u...thank q....before chinese new year and plz sms me at night....thank q

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
b8t_ford said:
soli ya ....add something .

i drive my car to ur place n take the thing, then can u teach me how to install?
since that u say very easy to install it, cos i don know how to install.

thanks ya ....
Sorry mate. New stock will come in tomorrow or Thursday. Will contact you when it is available.

Yes, can install for you but you have to let me know where your carburetor or fuel injector because you know your car engine better than me...:)

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
Leongyew said:
harlo... i aslo wan to buy this is my number 012 9449344....plz sms me and tell me where should i meet u...thank q....before chinese new year and plz sms me at night....thank q
Will contact you when it is available tomorrow or Thursday.

Thanks and Happy Chinese New Year in advance...:)

JacEK

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2005
how do we know exactly da impact of this product? any facts or anyone has install this..kindly comment? im interested thou but also curious how to detact the results after installation of this FUEL SAVER.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
JacEK,

Someone has bought the Fuel Saver and installed in in his turbo car. The impact, his exhaust has clean smoke, the power has increased and the car experience fuel saving.

He gave his comment in another thread. Unluckily the thread is lost already.

Give it a try. If not satisfied, can have money back guarantee in one month.

Thanks.

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
kiran84 said:
i want try 1, when can i get it?

how to COD?
You can see me in Ampang area (weekend) or Giant Shah Alam (near to the stadium) during weekdays.

Whereabout are you from?

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com
For those who PM me, I will get to you guys soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hai alll just wan to know bout ur 4g93 na engine!!!

1) wat ur max speed and how bout ur 0 to 100km how fast u can hit!!!!!

just wan to know bout the monster of 4g93 out there!!!!!!

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience