FTS Time Attack Championship Series 2006(Round 1 of 6)

we will make to 5 heats for each driver.....the best time will declare the winner...
the layout that u see in my early post is not easy that u think....we will make it more challengging hehehehhehehe......we target the avarage time is over 1 min 20sec in one lap.......i wil brief to all the competitor before we go to the practice run......:regular_smile:

VictorGR said:
hmmm.. looks like fun, most likely i will go

ya....what r u waiting for....fill in the form and fax it to me...ehehhehehe.......remember.....please sms or call me before u bank in the money

What does FTS stands for and will this event run whole year in Perak??
Why the prize giving so late ahh??

Why does the link for the R&R and the entry form shows 'page not found'

Crash said:
Adoi. Why so last minute???
sorry dude.....it's a bit rushing here.....reallysorry bout this...:confused_smile:

ADX3 said:
What does FTS stands for and will this event run whole year in Perak??
Why the prize giving so late ahh??
FTS motorworks is one workshop in ipoh u can view it here...http://www.ftsmotorworks.com (click the picture,u will enter the website).... and the FTS Racing Art is a Racing Team and event management....FTS stand for Fast Tough Speed.....

yes.....this championship will run whole year in Perak.....

for the price giving......we will give the prize after all car finish thier run and sort the result...the schedule is our estimate....

Last edited:
eater_eg6 said:
can i know what prizes can get in this event ? :P
for every round....top 3 of each category will receive the trophy....and the championship winner will receive a trophy and prize

cant download the form....??:confused_smile: ....i just test the link...and no problem with me.....ok ok......u guys just PM me ur email add.....i will send it to ur mail.....

ok guys.....i just put it in my yahoo group......here is the link http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/FaidzalAlang/

just join my yahoo group and u click the "Files" link...u will find the form and R&R

the document file name is...."time attack entry form.doc" and "R&R.doc"

sorry coz a bit kelam kabut here...

i know where the place is.. and it looks like fun.;) i like the water hazard, fly off the track, and end up in the river.

anyways.. cant make it this time. but all the best for your event!!

gary said:
i know where the place is.. and it looks like fun.;) i like the water hazard, fly off the track, and end up in the river.

thanks bro....:regular_smile:

Track layout looks good. Organization looks good too. Too short notice, but perhaps can go there n have a look. All the best. Hope it will be a success for you.

gary said:

Wei, don't scare ppl away la u :vroam:

KillerB said:
Track layout looks good. Organization looks good too. Too short notice, but perhaps can go there n have a look. All the best. Hope it will be a success for you.

thanks bro....
BTW.....the track layout that i post earlier is a full real track.....we will make it harder...ehhehe....we will put a cone to make it challenging and fun...i will post the real track layout for this event in short time.....

FYI....the registration close is tomorrow(thursday-13th april)

KillerB said:
Wei, don't scare ppl away la u :vroam:
hehehhee...no problem dude.....he just joking....

i will make sure u will not end up into the river...ehhehe.....the runoff is really wide la.....dont worry.....

gary said:

yes yes yes......better put a tyre barrier along that stretch, or bring scuba equipment for salvage operation :shocked:

next time, give earlier notice mah, at least 2 weeks as this place is almost 2 hours' drive from KL!

btw, how long is the track?

Last edited:
Kookaburra said:
next time, give earlier notice mah, at least 2 weeks as this place is almost 2 hours' drive from KL!.....

ya....like i told earlier...sorry bout this....we all a bit kelam kabut at earlier...now is ok.....

Kookaburra said:
btw, how long is the track?

the total is about 1.3KM(may be more...not really remember)
the track wide is 10 meters....for the straight is 14 meters wide.....

Too short notice and budget exhausted by R3TA 2dot6, but will consider the coming rounds. Lots of good luck and fun for the event!

Top Bottom