Cars for sale

FS: Nissan Skyline GTR (Original) V-Spec II

Groundrun

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nissan GTR (Original) V-Spec II
01/07

All modification work done at N1 Racing in Sunway, all parts purchased brand new and will go with the car, nothing to be stripped so don’t ask. Mods include:

Hks GTRS Turbo
Tomei Manifold & Outlet
PE 850cc Injectors
Power FC D-Jetro(with Hand Controller)
HKS EVC LCD Boost Controller
HKS Step2 264 Degree
HKS Valve Spring
HKS Oil Pump (paid RM6,000)
Titanium Trust Exhaust - Compete
TE 37 19’s (Toyo Tyres 275’s)
Ogura Clutch
Battery Relocation Kit
Kenwood 7” Touchscreen Player

Currently running 1.3 Bar, achieving 460whp.
Car was used as a weekend car hence the very low 35,000km’s. The car has been driven less then 5,000km since all aftermarket parts were installed. What you are purchasing is a complete package, this car HAS NOT BEEN IN ANY ACCIDENTS! Genuine sale! Car is in perfect condition inside and out

I will not entertain any SMS, if you can’t afford the phone call you probably can’t afford the car (Sorry).
No Free Test Drives
Inspection at your workshop can be arranged.
No Low-Ball offers over the phone, come inspect the car and we can haggle.
Urgent Sale Preferred.

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I could expect downpayment something like 36k and monthly installment 3k. An owner of a GTR (this GTR V-Spec II) - a high class person with minimum salary five figure with monthly income not less than 13k

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
Nia Sing ah didnt kena Sundays Kuda lottery, if not can buy !

Free Bump for sexy beast of a car...

Drool...

gesto

Known Member
Feb 26, 2006
bro do you still keep all the original parts like air filter and original exhaust plus the suspension and the BOV? where is ur location to view this car? mileage from this nismo meters and the stock meter mileage? may i know this car you bought from which dealers? thank you

regards
gesto

Groundrun

Known Member
Sep 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Original parts may or may not be still around, need to check with the workshop. Car was reg in 2007 used as a weekend car but has been sitting at home for about 9 months now and hasnt moved, hence the reason for the sale.

Like I said guys, I would like to sell the car as soon as possible. Gesto feel free to give me a ring if you need any other info. Location as stated above is in Shah Alam/Subang.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
phwoar... nice specs... gt-rs for the win

free bump

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
nice ride...bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Latest

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,i drive a satria 1.3. justnow my power window broke down,n when i see the inside,seems like the cable rosak edi. my question is,how do i bring up the window manually,means by using hand.. 2nd question is,how much do i need to standby to replace the cable? and my 3rd question is.. is there any shop u want to recommend me which has cheap price and long lasting to repair my power window(around pj area)? thanks in advance!

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience