FS: JDM EK Digital Climate control dash

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Si liau....I will have to live with the wobbly climate control.

hattech-v said:
oit shawn i report to tom u selling stuff here.... but if u give me the dash for free then i wont report it... kekkekeke
icon_eek.gif

Please don't, and spare me......
icon_rolleyes.gif

shfish said:
Si liau....I will have to live with the wobbly climate control.
That's true, david. Mie and I have both went throught that, been there, done that.

Mine was easier coz I got myself a complete dash. Mie actually almost dismantled everything to plug that dash vent trail in..... :_:

yes n if its not bcoz of the dash condition i'll prefer to get another 99 dash for my car.... n oso i'm lucky coz i found a good installer for that conversion...

That's true. My dash was sitting at my room for 5 months before I actually take the nerve to install it myself with the help of my buddy. Can't get a person who knows the installation here and labor cost already scared me off....

Why will you need another mie? Condition not good ka?

Hikaru said:
That's true. My dash was sitting at my room for 5 months before I actually take the nerve to install it myself with the help of my buddy. Can't get a person who knows the installation here and labor cost already scared me off....

Why will you need another mie? Condition not good ka?

nope, what i mean is my current dash condition is good.. n thats why i'm not looking for other 99 dash instead doing the climate conversion only... but if my current dash already koyak2, then better i find another 99 spec dash complete....

hattech-v said:
nope, what i mean is my current dash condition is good.. n thats why i'm not looking for other 99 dash instead doing the climate conversion only... but if my current dash already koyak2, then better i find another 99 spec dash complete....
That's not necessary since the dash is pretty much the same damn thing except the tabs that hold the 96 climate control which the 99 doen't come with.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom