FS: JDM EK Digital Climate control dash

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
Dashboard from a 2000 Facelift EK Digital climate control. Great item to do upgrade for your EK. Passenger airbag intact. This dash comes with the complete dashboard frame so that your climate control can sit firmly on the dash. Dash vent trail is included which is important since the 96 is at the center. No more filmsy effect if you get the climate control only. Dashboard is standard dark gray color.

SOLD

Last edited:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
nice item... the hole there can put 6.5 inch monitor with DVD/CD/TV/AUX/etc player. very nice. If I have an EK i will surely buy this... apalaga mie.... :)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
melratm said:
hikaru,

the dashboard can use kaa? to dirty lo.... how much the price included
shipping to KL? thanks bro..
Shipping to KL is rm100. The upper leather dash is abit dirty, but you still can use your own dash by transfering the metal dash frame, dash vent trail, pocket vent at driver side, and two small round vent and upper dash.

Without the 99 metal dash frame, your climate control can't sit firmly and securely on your own dash. The dash vent trail on 99 is different since the aircon vent is at passenger side. The 99 climate control won't match with your own dash vent trail since position is different unless you wanna do serious mod on it by cutting and glueing here and there.

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
hattech-v said:
shawn , can u show me the pic of 99 metal dash frame?
or even better, the comparison pics for 96-99 one...
The dash frame is crusial only if you do care to have the climate control securely mounted on the dash. As shown in the red arrow, that's part where the climate control is fastened on. There metal dash frame also has a mounting point for the 3 dials module to secure on as shown in the blue arrow. There is one screw holding the 3 dials module securely on the metal dash frame.

Without the 99 metal dash frame, you still can have the 99 climate control mounted on perfectly but you have to mod your current 96 metal frame or your climate control will pop out when the road condition is bad.

Just keep in mind, the 96 climate control is held on the dash with 3 screws at the upper part namely behind the defroster button, double signal button and the last one at the center right behind the dash. You can see there aint no metal dash frame at the bottom on 96.

The 99 climate control, on the other hand, is held on the dash with screws secured at the bottom. So you gotta add mounting point if you don't have the 99 metal dash frame.

chetz

1,000 RPM
Mar 5, 2005
Bangi, Selangor
Visit site
bro.. i call u but u said meters doesn't came along.. there got meter.. so does the meter come along or not.. if yes i'll drive all the way from kl to ur place end of next week.. thank you.

shfish

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
A lot of hassle lah change the 99 Digital climate... My Mech had toi take out the whole dash to change the vent rail & plug in the Climate control. I had just installed a 2din player but the whole thing now 95% OK only. some creaks when the road condition is not good. Shawn can I install the metal dash frame without taking out the dash?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

Does anyone knows where or how to repair scratches on windscreen. I have just replace my windscreen a couple of weeks back...now only realise my wiper scratches my windscreen ..shit..

Can this be repaired?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience