FS: EK '96 Projector Headlamp, 2 Halo - RM 580

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

HMS

1,000 RPM
A pair of headlamp, SONAR made in Taiwan.
For EK 1996 model.

Condition, like new, buyer selling because changing car.
View to appreciate.

Projector - uses H1 bulbs
High Beam crystal - uses H1 bulbs
(both included)
Signal - bulbs and socket not included

Warranty 60 days for leaking and HALO Leds
Price RM580 a pair
Location to view, OUG - Old Klang Road

Kum 016-5040890

Last edited:
serious buyer here... but you mean the bulb is h1 size... but the original socket for the bulb is h4... so if i change to this headlamp, i need to change the socket also rite? socket included or not ah?

the projector headlamp already have a socket the connects to your original socket. It will spilt the wiring, no mods needed. You will oni need new sockets for the corner bulbs oni.

you mean socket for the signal ??? or just use original signal socket plug and play?? the angel eyes is in purple color ah ?

ingjoo said:
you mean socket for the signal ??? or just use original signal socket plug and play?? the angel eyes is in purple color ah ?
the socket of what you are talking about is the normal light socket ( all cars uses the same light socket size, I presume ) not the ones for the signal bulbs, you just go on and fit the wiring socket from your car to the socket at the back of the projectors. In the projectors, from the socket onwards, the wiring have already been splitted to go both low and high beam projectors. No worries with HMS, pretty good and honest dealer. So HMS, can get better pricing for my upcoming purchase ah? hehehe....

ingjoo:
not really purple, but very very white. the signal socket is a bit smaller size than your ori ones, so need to buy a new pair of bulb socket.

ace79:
hmmm.....the main bulbs socket all is plug and play, no need to change anything. hehe thanks bro.

bro your headlamp still available? what is the best price you could provide? pm me pls...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom