Status
Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

FS: Civic EK Vi-RS Front & Rear original lips

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
friend1.jpg

friend2.jpg

Honda genuine original lips for front and rear bumper. Used but in magnificent condition. All tabs are present and intact without anything broken, cracked or missing. This is the best you can get for an used lip. Only minor scratch and paint chips at the bottom of front lip. Both lips are painted in original dark blue color. These lips will only direct fit on facelift 4drs EK Ferio bumper, modification is needed if you have them installed on other vehicles.

Asking rm450 for rear and rm400 for front or take both for rm800. Self collect.

Muar Johor

lips1.jpg

lips2.jpg

lips3.jpg

lips4.jpg

Last edited:
Original stuff never come cheap but no question about craftmanship, fitment and quality. The replica PU lip really look horrible....

ori maaa......of coz mahai maa.....where got ori cheap2??? only in japan got cheap2....

These lips ain't cheap in Japan as well, afdzan.... :X-:

really? coz my fren is an engineer with produa....now in japan for 2 years n he told me that in japan the cars are for 5 years only....then going for junkyard to eksport to malaysia....so EK items are cheap coz throw away in japan....is this true or just a mist? i think u know better.....is this true mr hikaru?

That's not true, afdzan. Used performance parts are very expensive in Japan and on some exceptional cases it's almost the price of brand new set. No offense but I'm selling my lips here, you can create another thread in honda and we can discuss about it there...

by the way, bump for today.

Rear lip sold.

You've got PM.

i need one screw that u miss it long time ago.. please courier it to me.. hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom