Friend looking forward to detail her Mazda 6

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
cvkit17, the paint indeed looks bad. Looks like you got a bunch of guys willing to help her out in a DIT. Should not stop there too, get her to attend the DIT and the same time the wolfs... :rofl: ...I mean guys can help educate her on how to maintain/detail her car.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I would love to challenge that paintwork :fight::fight::fight:
I don't mind if anyone want to work on my beat up car :rofl: 2 - 3 years never polish, rough
surface :laugh:

She is wiling to be a guinea pig anytime :rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

i aint no sifu of detailing bro. i cast out let people say i cheat customer challenge customer to sue me and run away from warranty. mana ada sifu.
No worries la bro, people who have seen your work, will know your talent, passion and real effort
in detailing customer cars...

Just I cant find a time to send the car to u yet :top:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, DIY la...why always expect ppl to do the job leh....yours 2 3 years car still not that old.....those challenging ones are cars that are 10 to 15 years old above...those end result makes you jaw dropping...more syok....

muyo, st1l correct?? remember the solid green iswara and muyo the solid white wira....cun kao kao...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF, DIY la...why always expect ppl to do the job leh....yours 2 3 years car still not that old.....those challenging ones are cars that are 10 to 15 years old above...those end result makes you jaw dropping...more syok....

muyo, st1l correct?? remember the solid green iswara and muyo the solid white wira....cun kao kao...
Haha! True, nothing like DIY, will have to learn up the polish skills 1st. Still planning on it to get a
Makita Rotary.

That's why i volunteered to help out on the Mazda 6 :proud:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

SF doesnt do "DIY" its stated in one of the threads..... :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SF doesnt do "DIY" its stated in one of the threads..... :rofl:
Ish...that one different la...that one, any guys also wouldn't want to DIY la...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how? anybody got idea? those custom nuts you can buy from kedai.. i think the thieves got the whole set.. so how to prevent ppl from stealing your nice TE37.. or your bling bling OZ rims.. lets discuss... now i takut wanna buy nice rims oo..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience