Friday Nite KK TT

• Thread starter semperfi
  • Start date
  • Replies 441
  • Views 22K
  • See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Semperfi,
u can still make it bah! kautim the pilot to go warp speed. hehehe...

Bump: Semperfi,
u can still make it bah! kautim the pilot to go warp speed. hehehe...

friday nite? can, no problem.

Captain Semperfi said also no problemeh....Guys, this Friday night TT we gonna meet at Lintas Wagamama parking lot at 10pm! Any skyline are welcome and this time will try to take a better quality pictures...see yah!!

Guys,

I'm afraid, I can't make it for friday nite. Last minute received instruction to fly to KL on friday nite and only be back on sunday nite. So sorry guys.

Guys,

I'm afraid, I can't make it for friday nite. Last minute received instruction to fly to KL on friday nite and only be back on sunday nite. So sorry guys.

Friggin' hell. Lotsa high flyers nowadays. reintel, S-Tune and me. what da??? Let's get a Cessna Skylane 172 instead. We meet up in the air. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, there's a Skylane 172 aircraft!!! Bong has given up on his GTT. He's pretty much out. It's back to 3 of us now. The other Silver Skyline GTT depends on his mood. the kinda of On & Off version. The R33 GTR... hmmm.... young fellas. our TT nite would be their party nite at Shens. Guessed they are out as well. Guessed it's pretty much back to the same old folks like us.

Last edited by a moderator:
No shit...there are few more around but they are just a lone ranger (Rambo style)! Guess don't have the Skyline spirit anymore...susah lah...let's go over to KL on our next TT and meet our friends over there!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

Bump: only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

Bump: only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

only skyline allowed for the TT aaa?:hmmmm:

Skyline TT. TT's just the sake of the meeting point and spirited drives around KK after that. You interested?

No shit...there are few more around but they are just a lone ranger (Rambo style)! Guess don't have the Skyline spirit anymore...susah lah...let's go over to KL on our next TT and meet our friends over there!! :idea: :idea: :idea:

This is a very expensive TT session la bro. Hahahaha. :rofl::rofl:

Says who bro? 3 of us... Hahahaha! You, Reintel and me! we can still cruise around kk. Tsk... Sounds pathetic. How about we start Skyline dan lain lain TT??? LOL. Just kidding.:hmmmm:

Bump: Says who bro? 3 of us... Hahahaha! You, Reintel and me! we can still cruise around kk. Tsk... Sounds pathetic. How about we start Skyline dan lain lain TT??? LOL. Just kidding.:hmmmm:

Bong sell his GTT? Aiyooo.... looks like i will b the last car in convoy group.

im thinkin of having big official showcase on skyline. including fairlady and high performance car. still in pipeline.

Bong sell his GTT? Aiyooo.... looks like i will b the last car in convoy group.

im thinkin of having big official showcase on skyline. including fairlady and high performance car. still in pipeline.

Open tender? There goes our skyline crub, crap, I mean club. KKSUCK (KK Skyline Utility Car Klub) or KKSAOC (KK Skyline And Others Club?) KKSSK ( KK Skyline Sawasdee Krub )?

Or... KKROTACC (KK Rojak Open To All Car Club)
KKSEKSC (KK Skyline Evo Kembara Subaru Club)??

Might as well, Led Zeppelin Club! Fans of Robert Plant, Jimmy Paige, John Bonham and John Paul Jones Club. Pink Floyd Car Club? Jimmy Hendrix, Bob Marley, Journey, Foreigner, Whitesnake Car Club? Sigh...

sabar Semperfi, sabar!! Skyline group will be forever. Once a while kena lah kawan2 group lain. but Skyline owner in KK very high 'nose' lah.

sabar Semperfi, sabar!! Skyline group will be forever. Once a while kena lah kawan2 group lain. but Skyline owner in KK very high 'nose' lah.

High nose like... cam ado two hooks up their nose is it? LOL. Not High nose... No sense of Skyline spirit. They bought it for the sake of Playstation 2/3 and heard through grapevine that Skyline's a "fast" car. "fast" for ah beng means performance car. Evo, Subaru and Supra are all legendary cars too. Hmm, come to think of it, they themselves dun have a group too. Tsk... Definitely Caldina has one and I respect them for it.

Young ppl with playstation mentality. This generation kills the skyline spirit.

Not them the one is buying...majority is paid by the dad for being good boy at home....:biggrin: They heard the name of the legend, so they also want it loh..but no idea how is the legend is born and survived till now! :adore: :adore: :adore:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom