FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FORK Tuned Myvi Turbo-kit Rm 4500

...................feel almost nearly me...hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!

it would be nice if we get proper updates...instead of promised debut dates and then silence for long periods...:(

lots of interested ppl here am sure...me being one of them...

now where is the TURBO?
see so many product launching but no product to see??

if this go on...it could be called a scam man..for goodness sake...i mean even Dpro sells faster than these fellas..

Guys, pateint more while...........Qc very imprtant to a factory launch something new, if something fail while they released, rugi alot lo................
and imagine it if the thing new use while then KO, what u feeling on it.......

Coming Soon.....but dun know yet when la .....hahah....i'm the one very support this turbo kit....

though we show supportive to their product.

but dont you think this product been promoted for such a long time but never have official launch the kit?

Hm.... still available for myvi BOT?? hehehe..... suddenly MIA.. 3 myvi's all gone???

dun worry bro..at least he is aware that his project was a failure...seriously, this guy went all around posting about his kit..was teasing the market for so so long and nothing came up..

Is it? but i always see one fork tune mvyi park at my office customer parking space....how come the project dead?

they talk the talk but they don't walk the talk. full of shit. this thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom