Food Talk...Eat, Eat & Eat.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya haha! Best place for Satay is Sri Sinar, Kepong haha! The sauce and satay really not bad but got one that has been running its business for more than 20 years or more and located at Taman Ehsan, not sure the exact location. Every time birthday party, my uncle will order from him. I would say is better than the so called best Kajang Satay. No longer taste that good. Maybe due to years of experience in making Satays.
Even Kajang Hj. Shamsuri satay differ from outlet to outlet....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Fresh Water Prawns

Claypot Fish

These from Slim River

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Fresh Water Prawns from Tg. Tualang, Perak....

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

Fish Head Noodles in USJ

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Kee Cream Puffs from USJ 9

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Giant Fresh Water prawns noodles in PJ Old Town.
Bro. SC and cvkit tried already.....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
aiyaaa this thread dead again.

Not in the eating mood ke? :biggrin:

Recently i read the star votings are on for Satay, so best place instead of Kajang??

I heard this satay celup is getting famous in Melaka

Also how about Nyonya food?
yes true, the satay celup in Melaka is famous, wanted to try it when I was there but full house, long que summore. Didn't have the chance. maybe next time.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Vr2,
when wanna bring me to the giant fresh water prawn in pj old town? the rm20++ per bowl ah?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
yes true, the satay celup in Melaka is famous, wanted to try it when I was there but full house, long que summore. Didn't have the chance. maybe next time.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Vr2,
when wanna bring me to the giant fresh water prawn in pj old town? the rm20++ per bowl ah?
Knew you will be the first to appear. Depends on the prawn size. The one in the pic is RM30.....:smokin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I went to my friend's place at Soo Kee's Son Jalan Imbi again the other day.
I don't dare to ask him order Sang Har Mee. :rofl:
But tried the sang mee with what I forgot. And of course the beef noodle :love:
The beef noodle there (Imbi) is really good, but the sang har mee price is twice or more than this RM30 one....:smokin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Talking about Beef Noodles.

Got one at KD called Sabah Kampung Beef Noodles. I dunno if that is Pork-free or halal...

SF, ur mee with prawns sedap wooo !!!

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Talking about Beef Noodles.

Got one at KD called Sabah Kampung Beef Noodles. I dunno if that is Pork-free or halal...

SF, ur mee with prawns sedap wooo !!!
Eh bro, I dunno what u mean? Is it any page I stated about prawn mees? LOL!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

when changing the front brake rotor to a bigger diameter one, how to fit the caliper in place?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience