Finally doing FMIC

kelisaSnail

Known Member
Car going into workshop to do the following:

Upgrade to GSR TD04 Turbine;
GSR FMIC... mounting it at the front of my car.

Current specs:
L7 engine stock;
Upboost to 1.2bar;
SAFC2;
RSM.

Will include pics of the progress. :)

Action...nya...

i dowana how fast it can go... i just wanna know how long it can tahan... hehe!!!

kelisaSnail said:
Will do... :)

remember to post up ur picture...and when u free can join us for TT...wan to see how ur car perform...

mind to give us ur phone number? i will contact u when we got TT

Sure will do... i dunt think its goiing to be much of a problem... Unless other members have done it and they blown their engine :) I am located in JB leh... can join u guys for TT? :)

JB ah....haiaya..we all are in kl leh...but this coming december i am going down to jb to meet m fren..maybe we can meet and c ur car

kelisaSnail said:
Upgrade to GSR TD04 Turbine;
GSR FMIC... mounting it at the front of my car.

Wah! big turbine + fmic = big lag

looks you need to push your engine really hard to spooling the turbine

kelisa6009 said:
JB ah....haiaya..we all are in kl leh...but this coming december i am going down to jb to meet m fren..maybe we can meet and c ur car

Hahaha.. can can... when u wanna come down, PM me.. then we'll xchange numbers. :)

Polytron2 said:
Wah! big turbine + fmic = big lag

looks you need to push your engine really hard to spooling the turbine

Really big lag ah? Hmmm.... i axpect lag la.. but how much is called big lag? i think its very subjective leh.

yeahh... if its a manual, the lag is not so obvious la..........td04,front mount on an L7 should be ok la... cos when the turbo kicks in, u forgot about the lag oredi.... LAG??? what LAG??? hehehe

Not yet go into workshop ma... :) When go in then will start taking porgressive pics.

with that turbine of course you can reach boost 1.2 bar but piston also need turbo's one maa

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom