FD Civic Type-R Launched in Malaysia

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
Re: civic type r which launched at BRUNEI

this car launched last friday which already on the road!!! this is the snap shot when i drive my friend jalan jalan n found!!! kekekekekekek pretty cute!!!! hot chili colour!!!!!

this model is totally different to malaysia's version!!! dunno this version... anyone know pls share thanx!!!! euro model???
this model also got type-r.i don't know whether it already release or not.
if not,maybe end of this year.the type-r version of this hatch civic is also
good looking.

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
our country is very special, the only country where they release this jdm version of type r outside japan

others only get the ukdm version, 2 door hatch with lesser power and totally different design

harpoon

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
shah alam n amp
and it's FOUR DOORS SUMORE,,,tho...and for those, family man of course..

Today's drivers prefer to drive in a problem-less conditions,where they just drive to office and come back home,and in the same time they also feels like to tapau other car, so the power is there, and the economical factor,of course, it's all in the FD CTR 07...
very agree with you, we just want a problem-less car that we can drive everyday without much hassle or effort, but at times we can tapau other car that wanna try to bully us around....

AnuBeast

Dec 18, 2007
this is one good car.. a 2.0 litre k20a engine that produces more than 200bhp...

AnuBeast

Dec 18, 2007
I feel that the Euro Civic is a more practical car compared to the JDM CTR. Why? It's because the JDM CTR is more like a track car with a number plate. Read a lot of reviews saying it is more 'hardcore' than the Euro Civic. If u're already a family man, I'm sure you wouldn't like the extra bumpy ride. Wife complain, kids complain, aduih pening ajer.. Whereas the Euro Civic is more civic-minded so to speak..

About the Euro Civic Type-R, I haven't heard of one yet. But do they call the Euro Civic, Typer-R over there? Nice car tho.. Both the Euro version n the JDM TR version.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus boss Tony Fernandes has a new team under his wing after his application to launch a GP2 team for 2011 was successful, the series announced on Tuesday.

The team is called Team Air Asia, named after Tony's Kuala Lumpur based low-fare airline, and will join multiple British F3 champions Carlin on the grid for a three-year period as part of a 13-team grid, replacing Durango and DPR on the starting line up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience