- 7 speeding tickets in 3 states
- illegal underground racing

Muahahaha

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
too bad, Tuscani not in this time around, but of course, FF can't drift.

koren

Known Member
Oct 27, 2004
7 veri little already.. haha.. must see the speed of the speeding offence.. ;p

dartango

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
I downloaded the OST (via Azureus)... not nice lar..maybe I too old to listen to this kind of music... :-)

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
I sure hope this ep have some real driving skill involve. Unlike the ep2 which is all camera effect.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i doubt so Ace, they can drift in that tiny parking inter-floor lane. too risky to just let the stunt man to drift the wonderful Supra there.

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
mayb because hyundai is not japan car?? n they not sure about hyundai performance yet...i believe hyundai wif turbo/nos wont slow till where...n i thought mitsubishi also help make hyundai abit 1?? but of course lark...evo is faster...but i super duper hate evo...mayb find a day hyundai n toyota club gather for a TT...>.<

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey man im not a big fan of evo too, i mean its a nice car but it has become a car for rich kids who know nuts bout cars, somemore they buy auto, haih.... 1 day i will buy an impreza and show them not only evo fast......hahahaha

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i haven't watch the movie.
Japanese car manufacturer raise their war against Korean car maker, that's no secret.

In State, Hyundai is rated first runner up for customer satisfaction and reliabilities, right after Toyota. And Sales for Hyundai is rising like rocket. Even Toyota boss at North America didn't deny that they are watching closely with Hyundai.

Good news is Hyundai start manufacturing Turbocharge engine, latest Hyundai Getz comes with 1.5L Diesel Turbocharge option. I believe in very soon future, petrol turbocharge will make available.

and -Jae's, not need to hate the other to support what you like, guess you are driving Toyota. :biggrin:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, as I know diesel engine normally need comes with turbocharge.
However, a turbocharge petrol engine from Hyundai would be a wonderful option.

-Jae's bro, what makes you hate evo so much? Toyota has any war going on with Mitsu? ;-)

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
and -Jae's, not need to hate the other to support what you like, guess you are driving Toyota. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

oops...sry...didnt mean it...=P kEKEKkeke...forgive me...erm...hehe...peace team EVO...no come find me and smoke me...kKEkekek...yea...driving a Toyota...but dream car is Skyline !! woOOOOooo...but kena smoke by rx7 in FF:tokyo drift...wOooo...

overall...i onli see 1 leng lui in the movie...my god...

fairlady front light got abit like Celica 7th gen...>.< but fairlady rawks...!!

got hyundai wif nos ma?? who gonna try...b the first? or got ppl do ade...?? would like to see 1...if got...can share n see...and what is hyundai stock horse power?? for ascent and coupe?? can tell abit??

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
erm...evo ark...erm...go dyno test...u will noe y....there is this monster evo on da road...7xx hp...i forgot where was it...i mean...on da road...running now...kEKkEkekkekEKE...if i tune my car max is like what? 4xx hp? how to fight...somemroe 4wd...piFFf....compare to everything...everything also lose...haHAHAHHAhA...in term of cornering...or etc...lolz...neway...peace...for evo fans...no come smoke me...my car 50 whp onli...peace peace...=)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi,currently i jus change my saga power windows switch..after change it work vry well but jus for few days den it not work anymore.wen press it to open/close up the windows,the light on the switch will dimm (it look lik not enough power supply to roll the motor) its the power windows relay kong d or else??need help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience