Fahrradi Farfalla FFX Tunnel Run

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Have any of you watched the video where Michael Schumacher takes a gorgeous red SLS and loops it in a tunnel? While some are still debating on the authenticity of the commercial, it is still an impressive video nevertheless. I personally like the part where all the crew members are preparing for the run, showing how much preparation, precise calculation and teamwork involved in accomplishing a specific project.

Mercedes SLS AMG Tunnel Advertisement 720p HD - YouTube

But they are not the only ones that could do so. Another team of experts (?) had came out with an elegant looking car called the Fahrradi Farfalla FFX, which is pretty much an Enzo with Italia-like headlights, and aims to achieve the same goal. Their behind-the-scenes video take is also impressive, and their ambitious aim to loop the car in the tunnel is almost hard to believe for a company that had yet to be heard before in the automotive world. Watch this video and tell us what you think of their take of the run.

next SUPERCAR - FAHRRADI FARFALLA FFX - YouTube

Done watching? Now take “Fahrrad” and “Farfalla” and translate in from German to English. Makes sense, doesn’t it?

Attachments

Last edited:

paohyean

Known Member
Jul 28, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
The Mercedes ad wasn't done by Schumi initially..
It was done by another stunt driver..
But after Merc signed him they did a short take of him and slot it into the ad for better effect..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience