Exhaust for 4G63?

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Need to know which size is suitable for original condition EVo2 engine 2.5" or 3"? I want to use back the original route and roughly how much to do from the flexible until muffler? Material staiunless stell better? Thank you.

Pot78 said:
Need to know which size is suitable for original condition EVo2 engine 2.5" or 3"? I want to use back the original route and roughly how much to do from the flexible until muffler? Material staiunless stell better? Thank you.
bro...full set 3" piping would be better for 2000cc turbo-charged car.....

try to get used ekzos.....better quality for sure.....las time i got mine for rm800....now i dunno

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
hi..

mine equipped wif EVO1..

stainless steel piping 3"... orignal route

muffler HKS SUper dragger...

2.5" i think quiet small... go for 3"..

jinkl-

u can go for 2.5" for stock
but recommended just jump to 3" ler , later u want 3" , u want to redo ah ?

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Thank you very much all SIFU!:)
Rougly stainless steel do from flexible to muffler how much scare let the shop con. Do i need to do starting from turbo outlet there to the end or just do from flexible?
B4 flexible still using from the halfcut, roughly 2.25"(maybe). So any recomend??

crocky

I used 2.5 inches..using original satria route from nenas to 3inches muffler..but if u want to mod from extractor, i suggest use the downpipe one..or use wastegate...zrasssssss...stimmm sounddd

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Crocky sifu ah, my car putra if use back original route with 2.5" and 3" without bullet in center and only left muffler so which 1 is silence a 'little' bit?:D Coz still dun wanna upgrade exhaust. so.....?

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Pot78 said:
Thank you very much all SIFU!:)
Rougly stainless steel do from flexible to muffler how much scare let the shop con. Do i need to do starting from turbo outlet there to the end or just do from flexible?
B4 flexible still using from the halfcut, roughly 2.25"(maybe). So any recomend??

hi..

i dunno you want to mod ur engine or use as standet one...

if u wanna mod ur engine... go for complete piping...
yeah its quiet expensive... but only one time job....
dont hav to redo and redo again.... got wat i mean?

so for the time being... why don u 'simpan' duit first...
learn a bit more here n there... make fren wif turbo guys... got to know ur stock turbo engine first...
i'll think u do just fine

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
huakenny said:
bro....u caN do d turbo parts later ma...tat is downpipe rite? or u can see which member is using 4G63t...u meet one of them n c how they do d ekzos.....settled
hi..

agree wif u bro...
find someone wif turbo... make fren n learn...
u cannot play turbo blindly...
if not, ur money will flow like water

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Thanks ben_gsr2s but i only wan to keep it stock? So just 2.5" sufficient? Any sifu know where can i buy DN27 sensor? Coz my engine only ac on ac fan run only. The radiator fan no respone, so now the mechanic help me bypass it to run both permenantly.

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
Pot78 said:
Thanks ben_gsr2s but i only wan to keep it stock? So just 2.5" sufficient? Any sifu know where can i buy DN27 sensor? Coz my engine only ac on ac fan run only. The radiator fan no respone, so now the mechanic help me bypass it to run both permenantly.
hi..

u wan to run on stock... then should be no problemo... stock turbo almost same la wif stock N/A... but of cos u need to pay xtra attention here n there.. better if u know basic engine..

if runnin on stock... 2.5" enuff la... but usually those who use turbo always say dat 1st..

dn27 sensor ka?
sori dunno la where to get dat...

hey bro...u keep on saying 2.5inch...i think ue heart oledi confirmed 2.5inch but u juz wan us to agree wit u before u do oit rite?

my suggestion...no matter u run in stock or mods.....since u wan change ekzos....2.5 n 3" price is not big different.....it gives ur turbo to flow better by using 3"

ur car wont become noisy if u use 3" oso.....only problem cause sound is ur rear muffler....my 2 cents.....

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
huakenny said:
hey bro...u keep on saying 2.5inch...i think ue heart oledi confirmed 2.5inch but u juz wan us to agree wit u before u do oit rite?

my suggestion...no matter u run in stock or mods.....since u wan change ekzos....2.5 n 3" price is not big different.....it gives ur turbo to flow better by using 3"

ur car wont become noisy if u use 3" oso.....only problem cause sound is ur rear muffler....my 2 cents.....
LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

Pot78

Apr 25, 2005
Perak
Ok thank you for 'educating' me:p Hahaha so i go for 3", and muffler can used those 2nd hand branded 1??? Will asking my coursin to buy from SS racing.

dolly

Dec 24, 2003
pot78, 2.5" no probs oso lar, i know this guy 300hp but still 2.5" all the way. However 1bar boost is realised around 4.1krpm on 3rd / 4th gear can't remember. Going 3" might allow you to reach boost sooner i guess?

urban trends

Jul 17, 2005
Bro is better for u to use 3" piping! bcoz ur using back the standard route so u should be facing wit any back pressure problem! Even for turbo u need a bit of back pressure to ensure ur rpm doesn't drop too much during gear change! the price i can give u for stainless steel mandrel bent piping with the down pipe and new flexible around $800 nego!! add another 250-300 get from the turbo outlet. MY shop is in Pandan Indah . The name is URBAN TRENDS AUTOWORKS formerly known JFA AUTOSPORT! Give me a call at 012-9102068. Fairul

ben_gsr2s

Apr 3, 2005
Offshore
urban trends said:
Bro is better for u to use 3" piping! bcoz ur using back the standard route so u should be facing wit any back pressure problem! Even for turbo u need a bit of back pressure to ensure ur rpm doesn't drop too much during gear change! the price i can give u for stainless steel mandrel bent piping with the down pipe and new flexible around $800 nego!! add another 250-300 get from the turbo outlet. MY shop is in Pandan Indah . The name is URBAN TRENDS AUTOWORKS formerly known JFA AUTOSPORT! Give me a call at 012-9102068. Fairul
hi..

Pot78...

help is on the way..
now its your call...

Anyone Pls help, Just change my Muffler last week because of broken. After change with standard steel muffler. I feel that the sound is very noise. Any solution that can Reduce the sound from muffler. Like removable Silence?