Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

evo1,2,gsr front antiroll bar

hitz666

May 21, 2005
shah alam
mell

do u have any rear anti rollbar? wanna fit into satria chasis ... i dont mind about the lower arm coz im using gsr lower arm already ... just need the rollbar ... pm me dude

HDTmotorsport

1,500 RPM
Aug 8, 2009
Selangor
hitz666 said:
mell

do u have any rear anti rollbar? wanna fit into satria chasis ... i dont mind about the lower arm coz im using gsr lower arm already ... just need the rollbar ... pm me dude
sory no stock rite now...
but i'm always sell together with lower arm for rear arb...

eraserwke

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Subang
hey, still available? Whats the best price pls? This bar tie to the front lower arms or the front absorbers?

HDTmotorsport

1,500 RPM
Aug 8, 2009
Selangor
eraserwke said:
hey, still available? Whats the best price pls? This bar tie to the front lower arms or the front absorbers?
yes still have..
got many stock....
this one tied at lower arm...
tie at absorber is from evo2 and 3.. got stock also but depend on request.. more expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car Service Centres and Maintenance & Repair garages are an essential entry in any driver’s phone book. However, with many companies and shops offering services and repairs, choosing the right one can be tricky. More often than not, an owner of a new car would send it to their own car makes service centres. But very common in such places are the long queues, the boring wait while the car gets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience