evo 6 vs ferrari 360

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
for me i dun care who is faster...its who gets the better....

EVO = Asian Chickies
Ferrari = Italian,French,Swedish,Brazil Chicken

and status

EVO = young boy
Ferrari = Successful businessman perhaps

Nuff Said

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
johndoe said:
skill is 1 thing ,,, no matter how skillful u r, hving a low powered car is impossible to beat an overpowered car... :D

bro,
if you talk about straight line drag, on highway..etc. etc. yes. your statement is true. but if you bring the competition to small twisty roads, a low powered light weight car will eat the ferrari for breakfast anyday. a good example is the lotus elise.

But just dragging on a straight road that goes on forever is plain boring. i personally would go for a car thats got all round ability. good accelaration, decent straight line speed, and good handling. plus a nice big boot, and four doors also.
BUT...the ferrari will win hands down on just looks alone, even without starting the engine. its still a super car, and the evo is just a tarted up saloon car.

also, an evo will never beat a ferrari in a long straight, its just not built for that. the evo has very strong underpinnings to its rally heritage. its gearing is very short. even if it had the HP, it will still lose out on gearing.

Last year, a singaporean, desmond soh came with a modded evo 8MR to sepang, and based on the tracks electronic timing system, did a 2min 32sec lap. now thats very fast. it is still a street car, and not a race car. no rollcage..etc.

but its a widely known fact, that across twisty countryside roads, the evo, and its rival in crime, the WRX, are extremely quick, and if it was raining, totally invincible.

at the end of the day, they are still very different cars, aimed at different target markets..etc... and the price factor.. the modena is more than RM1 million in case you guys wanna know, probably coming close to 1.5mil. the only EVO that costs more is a current 2005 spec WRCar evo at RM6 million. that car accelerates to 100km/h in 3 secs+ in tarmac spec but rarely goes quicker than 220km/h.

Last edited:

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
few months ago....a ferrari was eaten alive by a MX5 and a red chilli jazz....scary shite....on highway summore...dun pray pray....

eddie

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
last friday nite, a couple of ferraris could have got eaten by a black monster......Muaaahhaaahhaaa.

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
Wuahaha nice clip
aiyaa easy to imagine mahh

u imagine a kancil with a perdana v6
who win if stock?

even hoh a kancil modify also can win a stock perdana v6 mahh rite?
hahahaha
imagine the kancil is evo example jekk and perdana v6 is the ferrari kakaka
then kancil mod kaw kaw sure can win the perdan v6 rite?
hahahahaha
same point also lah
but also power mah
but if got extra fw million i will buy both of them
and japan car and a ferrari those
hahahahaha
but skyline mostly and ferrari too
:P

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
Those of you who prefers the EVO 6 to the Ferrari are stupid. What can you do with an EVO? You can't drive your wife around in that noisy, stiff, uncomfortable piece of shit. And it will definitely be very noisy and have lots of vibration if it's already modded to drag past a Ferrari. When you drive an EVO around town, stuck in traffic jam, you'll turn everyone off coz of the noise. And just to get a little speed you have to rev up the engine so much because it's probably tuned to perform only at high RPM.

On the other hand, if I had a Ferrari I could take it for a spin around town in glamour, take my wife out to dinner in it, park at vallet parkings of hotels, and driving it around town cures people's headaches when they see it as opposed to your stupid EVO.

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
hahaha... i take it that u hate EVO ya? It's not a stupid car nor a great car. Seriously, i don't find what so great being able to overtake a ferrari in a "MODDED" car. Heck... I've even overtook murcielago and ferrari in my stock satria before. yet, I don't see any cunn chicks sitting in my car.

wait... perhaps it's the prancing horse thingy... (sticking the damn horse on to my hood now)

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
It's so funny to think of you guys comparing evo to ferrari in terms of 'class'. Remember, the topic posted here is in reference of PERFORMANCE, not comfort, and not CLASS. What makes u think ferrari is comfortable? it's afterall, a 2 seater... have u sat in a ferrari before? have u sat in an EVO6-7-8 before? comment that when u have sat in both before... don assume... Assumptions are for Kids... remember, when u sign up for this forum, u'll have to be above 13 (maybe Tom should put it above 18 :) ).... So, kids...please go away!

I'm not siding EVO or Ferrari... I love EVO.. and i Fantasize about Ferrari... Whichever car is faster, i'd be cool wit it... It takes lots of effort to make an EVO beat a Ferrari... Credit should go where credit belongs.. in this case, i'd give a round of applause to the EVO... as for Ferrari, well, it might be unfair coz the EVO is fully modded, but if u look at the overall stakes, the Ferrari does have a far higher engine capacity...

The 'odds' can never be d same, nor the fairness will ever be equaivalent.. So's in life, things are never fair... So? What if the EVO is faster? is it yours? No? the Ferrari might be a cooler car or head turner.... so? do u own one?

Even if u do own an EVO and a Ferrari, the 2 vehicles depicted in the video... are they yours? No? so? y get worked up for?

Chill....

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
hahahaa.. if wana compare again.. lets say normal kl traffic jam..riding in a ferlali...so low..cant see wut is happening infront dat causes de jam.. imagine those double layer tar dat is quite high.. n imagine big lorry n de exhaust is just infront of u..n all u can see is dat blardy exhaust... nice!

im not shooting anyone or siding any car .. just wana say sumthin oni... peace!:)

gary

Known Member
May 9, 2005
subang
cyclonite said:
Those of you who prefers the EVO 6 to the Ferrari are stupid. What can you do with an EVO? You can't drive your wife around in that noisy, stiff, uncomfortable piece of shit. And it will definitely be very noisy and have lots of vibration if it's already modded to drag past a Ferrari. When you drive an EVO around town, stuck in traffic jam, you'll turn everyone off coz of the noise. And just to get a little speed you have to rev up the engine so much because it's probably tuned to perform only at high RPM.

On the other hand, if I had a Ferrari I could take it for a spin around town in glamour, take my wife out to dinner in it, park at vallet parkings of hotels, and driving it around town cures people's headaches when they see it as opposed to your stupid EVO.

as usual, out of 10 postings in any forum, there will be 1 posting that has no basis or facts to back it up at all. only assumptions, rumours, hearsay...etc.

btw bro, before you dream of doing that, you should try driving a ferrari through a KL city traffic jam for the 1st time with that 360 modena F1 style gearbox. Your girl might end up puking in the car.. ;)

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
cyclonite said:

Youre comparing 2 cars with a huge price tag gap, oh man. :rolleyes:

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
gary said:
btw bro, before you dream of doing that, you should try driving a ferrari through a KL city traffic jam for the 1st time with that 360 modena F1 style gearbox. Your girl might end up puking in the car.. ;)
Yah maybe, but the EVO will have more problems than that, especially with high cams, the driver have to keep the revs up all the way or else the whole car starts vibrating. Not irritating meh?

C

cbljkkj

Point is, most people in here cant even buy a Ferrari so it would be irrelevent for them to compare it to an Evo6.Most of the people here are performance enthusaists and bear in mind that a Ferrari is not invincible.

A Ferrari is definitely something anybody would like to own but cannot afford it.Either way, both cars have the potential to turn heads and the Evo doesnt necessarily have to be noisy if it was stock standard

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
antaras said:
(still trying to stick the damn horse onto my hood)
aiya... buy the car which already has the horse stuck on la... kekekekeke

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
heheheh....no comments... :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

custom pu bumper lip/DIFFUSER cefiro a33 jb/kl

Im interested in looking for a custom lip pu material for my car cefiro a33 bumper. I recently installed a true quad tip exhaust and sadly it looks retarded and fake from far view. Any place recommendations? Jb or kl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience