evo 4,5 and 6 gearbox and hks twin plate GD Pro (evo 4 -7) used for sale

evopilot

hi guys,

i've got used hks twinplate gd pro clutch set available for sale and gearbox. both items used. for clutch set, you have to get the plates replacement and for gearbox, it is fully serviced and all bearings replaced. PM me if interested and gimme a good offer ... errr fogot to take pix .. will upload soon... viewing can be arranged ...

evopilot said:
hi guys,

i've got used hks twinplate gd pro clutch set available for sale and gearbox. both items used. for clutch set, you have to get the plates replacement and for gearbox, it is fully serviced and all bearings replaced. PM me if interested and gimme a good offer ... errr fogot to take pix .. will upload soon... viewing can be arranged ...
How much for the clucth?

Mistaken_Identity said:
Uik!!! Wanna buy another set of clutch bro..???Sell to me your existing one laaaa.... :turtle:
Just asking him the price la.....compare to mine he heeheee

how much u wanna offer me fren ? but you have to get your own plates wor .. offer me a good price la ... hehe .. hows things with you ?

evopilot said:
hi guys,

Bro...How much are U willing to sell..???Can U buy for me the new plate together..If can, PM me your BEST PRICE... Thanks bro... :turtle:

Thomas, what clutch u want to change ? makesure is going to withstand your 4wd donut leh...hehe.

Mistaken, can order the clutch pad from SG lar. If u really want, i can order for you also. no big deal.

lane6, what clutch set u using now ? I also using this clutch lar..GD-Pro. Damn susah to handle lar...sigh. Thinking of changing back to ori..hehehe

B18C-R said:
Thomas, what clutch u want to change ? makesure is going to withstand your 4wd donut leh...hehe.

Mistaken, can order the clutch pad from SG lar. If u really want, i can order for you also. no big deal.

Bro...How much will it cost???What's the price of the NEW COMPLETE SET..???Just wanna check whether is worth buyin' the USED or the NEW set.. :turtle:

for a new set of HKS GD-PRO, it comes complete as a clutch kit set lar. Consits of racing flywheel, twin plate clutch cover and it's pads lor. The new set around RM 5K.

To replace the plates i, remember is less than RM1K a piece new.

But for evopilot's clutch, he did change the clutches bearings and service it quite recenty if i'm not mistaken. So u should add that a little la as a considering point if compared to normal used GD pro clutch out there.

p/s: u cant compare GD-Pro twin plate and Exedy (power) twin plate price coz even new, HKS cost ard 5K whereas Powers Twin plate cost 3K+. Same goes for other brand...

forgot to add, our JB member (the orange e5, champion of drag) tested both HKS and Exedy twin plate and told me nothing comes close to HKS. that's why I bought HKS. hehe...

evopilot said:
how much u wanna offer me fren ? but you have to get your own plates wor .. offer me a good price la ... hehe .. hows things with you ?

Bro...OFFER me your price laaaa....since Ben can help me to source the new plates... :turtle:

Mistaken_Identity said:
Bro...OFFER me your price laaaa....since Ben can help me to source the new plates... :turtle:
Hiya bro,
The plate easy to get la...
GR selling SGD4xx a pair. I can get for you no problem. Ok la we discuss this saturday, mayb i sell u mine.

B18C-R said:
lane6, what clutch set u using now ? I also using this clutch lar..GD-Pro. Damn susah to handle lar...sigh. Thinking of changing back to ori..hehehe

Ben,
me still on stock lah....

hahaha .. i where got fast lar bro .... i just changed to exedy hyper single fpr testing .. as for the twins, it is AWESOME but i have some minor probs with my gearbox with my crazy stuffs ... so i took everything out and reserviced and that is how i manage to get a spare clutch and gearbox for sale. but anyhow what i have now is a set of gears only without housing. but as for the clutch, i am willing to let it go at RM 1500 but plates have to cari sendiri coz running out of budget liao fren. recently, i have a "lobang" for ECU's , if anyone is interested, please do let me know as where i can offer attractive and flexible packages and i have various selections. plates i can get approx. RM 1800 for 2. PM or msg if interested and also call as some of da guys here have my no. hehehe .. some other parts are also available for evo's !

Top Bottom