Engine and Performance

[evil] v-manage

brother

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Item:[EVIL] V-MANAGE

Made in: Taiwan

Conditon:brand new

Price:RM420

Location: Cheras bt 9, balakong, sri kembangan, kajang, bangi.

Deal Method:COD or POS

Thechnical Information:
Ehen piston travels in compression process car computer will give order to energize the high voltage solenoid and raise the battery voltage 12v into a super high voltage and make plug generate spark in between the gap. which will ignite the compressed air with fuel and explode to produce power. this is the ignition mechanism. Thus, if we can improve the ignition efficiency. then we can make the fuel in complete conbustion to improve the engine efficiency and save the fuel comsumption.

Evil developed a fuel saving system by enhancing the ignition efficiency. the v-manage will raise the original 12v to 16v and send it to the high voltage solenoid when current flows through it and generate a higher and stronger spark in plug than ever before.

For More Performance Part Please Click here

Pic:
DSCN2246.jpg

DSCN2241.jpg

Term and condition
1.NO claims or good return will be accepted after product warranty time

2.Goods SOLD are not returnable.

3.Pleas self collect staff near by cheras area only other wise will be by posting(posting fee will be charge per item)

4.Before deal buyer please make sure give a call to seller to comfirm time and place COD

5.Installation are not provide by seller(or i guide u DIY).

6.Buyer please make sure the product is suitable to install for your car.

7. please mantion you are the member of which forum and give the nick name when during sms, call or PM.

This my contact number 017-2292882 jack feel free can call me
thanks for view
THANKS FOR VIEW........

Attachments

• DSCN2239.JPG
    DSCN2239.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 197
  • DSCN2241.JPG
    DSCN2241.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bump: update........

bro,is this v manage piggyback?if piggyback i think the price is too cheap.. market sell about above 2k

bro,is this v manage piggyback?if piggyback i think the price is too cheap.. market sell about above 2k

this is brand evil made in taiwan. it is increase the voltage for sparking. so it will install in your car distributer coin.

is it still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom