Everco Sunway

whatdamn

1,000 RPM
hi guys, was thinking of doing my piping there, they're charging me rm400-500 to change my putra exhaust from the extractor onwards (minus the muffler) here's what i asked for:

2" mandrel bent steel piping (following stock exhaust route)
catalytic converter replaced by a bolt on bullet
and a welded on bullet after that.

all for rm400 to rm450

do you think it's worth it? umm, also are their local mufflers any good? cause i don't think i require such an expensive muffler like the super megaphone(rm1800 from KSP) and some other HKS muffler from KSP also (rm13xx).

need ur help guys.

any other comments on the size of the piping and muffler are welcome too.

thanks.

urrr.. I changed my muffler at EVERCO in 2002. cause me RM650!!! up to today.... ummm not much problems.. but recently.. my muffler got vibrating sound if low rev my car.. don't know what happen la... personaly, I think EVERCO price is a bit high.....

Originally posted by whatdamn@Feb 18 2005, 10:56
hi guys, was thinking of doing my piping there, they're charging me rm400-500 to change my putra exhaust from the extractor onwards (minus the muffler) here's what i asked for:

2" mandrel bent steel piping (following stock exhaust route)
catalytic converter replaced by a bolt on bullet
and a welded on bullet after that.

all for rm400 to rm450

do you think it's worth it? umm, also are their local mufflers any good? cause i don't think i require such an expensive muffler like the super megaphone(rm1800 from KSP) and some other HKS muffler from KSP also (rm13xx).

need ur help guys.

any other comments on the size of the piping and muffler are welcome too.

thanks.
if it includes the extractor, it's worth it and it's quite cheap.

if it doesn't included with the extractor, erm, quite a reasonable price too

eg9525,
oh what muffler did you change there eh?

thteh86,
i told them i'm getting my extractor from powerzone, they said no prob, better you get the extractor, bring it to us and one shot fix all for you wor...hmm.....so how ar?

Originally posted by whatdamn@Feb 18 2005, 11:32
eg9525,
oh what muffler did you change there eh?

thteh86,
i told them i'm getting my extractor from powerzone, they said no prob, better you get the extractor, bring it to us and one shot fix all for you wor...hmm.....so how ar?
powerzone extractor doesn't need to change the downpipe as it has been fitted to your oem downpipe...Don't spend too much on your downpipe, go for a good bullet and a normal muffler(s-flow or straight flow depends on you)

segambut everco quoted me RM1100 for 2.2" piping + bullet.....
u say the price ridiculous or not :angry:

thteh86,
oh cause i assume it's the same cause for my wira(2002) they said i have to weld the extractor after the cat-con cause it's too long.

speedking,
wah! maybe they quoted you for stainless steel? or titanium maybe?

they give me the staineless steel muffler.. they told me is custom made version.. :(

i don't know if everco are capable of doing mandrel bents... most prolly pressed bent..

icic.
well thanks guys for the info. will scout around for more exhaust shops then.

oh, heard jian hiang is good? where is it anyway?

bro, tumpang your topic....

guys, actually i'm looking for a quality muffler for my EG9. where can i get it? my requirements are silent like original, stainless steel, cheap and good. perhaps you all can give me some advise... my current muffler giving me the vibrating effect and sound if I rev my car. so, i guess the internal staff in the muffler is koyak already. any suggestions?

thank you.

thanks to Wan, from motortrader for pointing me to a exhaust shop. will visit it one of these days la. :)

anyone else care to share info?

Top Bottom