Even New Car Dealer Also Dare To Tipu Orang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
This happens to my friend.. He went looking for new car and was interested with the Hyundai Matrix.. He then nego with the dealer and they agree to accept trade in for his car, a wira 1.5.. He got his new car after a month..

Unlucky for him he got a lousy car.. After using for a week the car everything not functioning, even turn on the key also nothing happens... Sent to service center there they say his car got MAJOR wiring problem.. he have to live for two months without a car before they give him a brand new replacement.. talk about Proton selling no quality car eh..

Later after six month he trade in the car, he got a call from finance telling he fails to pay up instalment for his wira for 6 months, he have signed for ownership change with the dealer when he trade in.. It turns out that the dealer sell the car without changing name (sambung bayar case) and the buyer not paying instalment.. My friend have to fork out 3k++ to pay for the outstandings.. Now he is bringing this case to court, i tell him saman the dealer kaw2, fit his face (padan muka dia)..

So guys, when u wanna trade in ur car.. be extra carefull, do check with the finance.. takut this kind of tipu orang happens..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Would take this asa precaution...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sound like the car dealer fault for me.

and you may post up the Hyundai dealer name and the dealer shop where he/she work.
So that other forummer will stay high alert.

my ex-colleagues were once push the car dealer too hard to get his new WAJA, no doubt he got the car sooner than other after few scolding session with the car dealer, but his brand new WAJA need to be sent to service center constantly. We suspect that he push the car dealer too hard, and she got no choice but give him a showroom car/ test drive car or rejected car. :D

you want fast car mah, that's what you get. So don't push your dealer too hard yah. :D

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
I just sold my car to a secondhand dealer early this week.

he did give me to sign a few forms from the JPJ...such as the change ownership form, handover form, etc.

and the dealer will do a full settlement on my car loan...he has already given me a cheque of the balance $$$$.

so what's my next step?

I do worry about this kind of case....what shouuld i do next? call up the finance company? check with JPJ??

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
I think do all the things necessary, checking with the finance should be easier, just a phone call away.. if the loan had been paid off, then shouldnt need to worry liau kua.. except for the summons laa...

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
nuggyn said:
I just sold my car to a secondhand dealer early this week.

he did give me to sign a few forms from the JPJ...such as the change ownership form, handover form, etc.

and the dealer will do a full settlement on my car loan...he has already given me a cheque of the balance $$$$.

so what's my next step?

I do worry about this kind of case....what shouuld i do next? call up the finance company? check with JPJ??
just call the finance company and make sure they've closed your case.

magmag

Known Member
May 24, 2005
Puchong
Almost got conned!

this post reminded me of what happened to me when i bought my proton satria at the sunway branch (right opposite Sunway Pyramid). Salesman's name was Hamka.

Everything was smooth until the time when I was supposed to get my number. The stupid salesman asked me for RM500!! for a normal number some more it was the running number then really tot i dumb or something... so i didn't give then he say cannot get for me... then I say nvm .. then u just bring me there i see got wat number I pick myself... he tell me cannot... he must do it by runner one.

Then after that cannot tahan already me. Went to his office ... and make noise to the manager. The manager, slumber only tell me. "Oh like that ar. I'm not sure why also lar. But never mind lar.. you willing to pay rm200 I think we do for u already" So, since I just wanna solve the problem not create more problem, I said ok.

Fine number plate settled. Then on the day I went to collect my car, the stupid bugger didn't put my rim cover on the rim... it was naked... and when asked... he said... oh he tried fitting it in but didn't fit (what kinda crap is this? if the rim cover can't fit the rim where's it supposed to fit? his ass?).

And another sickly thing he did, he bought my insurance from a johor agent so, all the docs are in Johor... when I had to do a claim, I had to make like a thousand phone calls to Johor! should have claimed my phone bill charge to him!

REMEMBER NEVER TO BUY A CAR FROM this sales guy : HAMKA in USPD Sunway!!!

sorry guys a bit off topic.

Tajul... I can feel ur frustration.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
magmag,

you sure his name is "HAMKA"? :D
hahaha. I think HAMKA Leng lar.. ops... sorry, did i just say some bad word?

just kidding.

sonictheory

2,000 RPM
Dec 10, 2004
Selangor, Malaysia
Visit site
or HAMKA chan (his surname)?.. lol...lets get back to topic...dun mind to tell which dealer is it? i dunno if this is normal lah, but my mom car also alot of faulty in her kia sportage..like window problem and all...coz last time my father keep push the agent..guess he take the showroom car o rejected car gua...-_-..

Last edited:

MrHan

May 22, 2005
Santa Monica
Wow! A lot of conmen out there. Really got to be careful dealing with selling or buying new/used cars.

Anyway, thanks a lot guys for sharing your experieces here. Appreciate it very much :)

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
hmm..next timesmile more to teh salesmen untl he thinks you're gila and he'll do his job quicker than usual

tajulsans

1,000 RPM
Jul 31, 2004
Soo Bang
magmag said:
sorry guys a bit off topic.

Tajul... I can feel ur frustration.
Its not my car.. just telling my friends case.. But urs is very much the same.. Shitty dealer..

ehaab

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2005
Malaysia
Should post the name, address and the Dealership...Boycott assholes like these...they dont deserve anything...
hope they run out of business...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I dont know if this topic is discussed before..

Just wanna ask sifu out there what is the best way to clean fuel injectors?

Using additives?
Go to mechanic n ask them to clean?If so which mechanic offer this kind of service?

Sorry guys.. seems like SPM question
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience