Eterna V6 Twin Turbo selling cheap!!!

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
Specifications :-

Year: End 1995

Transmission : Manual

Colour : New 2K Sapphire black (less than 6 months old)

Exterior : Original full V6 body kits with rear spoiler and original V6 headlights

Rims : Original V6 16” sport rims with Yokohama AVS ES100 Tyres

ICE : Pioneer single disc player, Kenwood mid-range and tweeters, Dyna Quest 12" subwoofer, Kenwood amps (x 2), electronic crossover and etc.

Extras : Philips 6000K HID, Exedy clutch, original Eterna dashboard with speedo, KYB dampers, RS-R exhaust with full 2.5" piping, ECOTINT (whole car including front windscreen), new Enhance rearlight, Razo turbo timer, very low mileage, well kept and very clean interior.

Loan : Can be arrange up to RM 30K, depend on documents

Selling Price : Asking for RM 35,000.00

Contact : Daniel @ 016-3243665 (direct owner/Subang Jaya/Dataran Prima)

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
RM 5,000 off?

RM 5K off? I don't think so ler bro, unless if I take out everything e.g sport rims, HID, sound systems...maybe can consider. You wan? If you're ok then I am ok

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
lawrenceyee said:
selling 30k ok for u???
And I think to get an average good Perdana 1995 is around RM 28K to 29K at market price. It's really worth it to pay extra RM 5K to 6K to have all the accessories I am giving out and a twin turbo engine.

lawrenceyee

1,000 RPM
Dec 18, 2005
danielpv2 said:
And I think to get an average good Perdana 1995 is around RM 28K to 29K at market price. It's really worth it to pay extra RM 5K to 6K to have all the accessories I am giving out and a twin turbo engine.

so bro how much is ur best price??cond??

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
Condition is tip-top except a small crack on the windscreen which I have to admit it (just being honest). I will send for replacement once the car is confirmed sold.

Sound system is quite massive with 12" super bass sub-woofer (so you can blast all the way) and 2 big sized high-range Kenwood amplifiers. This system is worth around RM 4K at least.

Not much modicifications on engine as I wish to maintain the rawness for the whole system. My car looks very clean and original (accessories are original including the headlamp). Nobody will know that it's a twin turbo hiding under the hood. Boost stays standard which is 0.4 bar/psi. My RS-R backbox muffler sounds fierce but not noisy, so it's quite cool.

Installed Philips 4500K after market HID last year but found out that it's yellowish white. So I purposely bought 2 original Philips 6000K bulbs which cost me RM 480. Now the HID colour is extremely white.

Best price I can offer now is RM 34,500 nett. I can help you to loan up to RM 29K. Come and view yourself and have a test drive too. I bet you won't be dissapointed!

lawrance

Jul 2, 2006
ur car still available anot?
i am intrested..how should i meet you?

Adeen

2,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2006
kl
nice car bro....free bump..

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
SKYBLUEV6 said:
want sell HID saperately?
people talking about selling car here la...why sell HID pulak? if sell HID separately then what about my car? use back original low halogen bulbs?

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
no pic for engine bay???

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
Dun have pics but confirm it's Eterna V6 Twin Turbo engine. I installed this engine back in end of year 2003. Also done JPJ approval during that time. The mileage is very low and it's reading at 139,000 only. I service my car every 4 month once using Castrol lubricants

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
Dun have pics but confirm it's Eterna V6 Twin Turbo engine. I installed this engine back in end of year 2003. Also done JPJ approval during that time. The mileage is very low and it's reading at 139,000 only. I service my car every 4 month once using Castrol lubricants

danielpv2

Known Member
Sep 13, 2005
Subang jaya
price reduced due to low loan (RM 28K - 29K only) now I am offering RM 33K nett and giving everything out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys

Im planning to buy a 2010 Toyota car direct from owner. Since this is my first time buying car, i tried to google for some info and found this: http://nextimelah.blogspot.com/2014/02/buying-used-car-in-malaysia-from-direct.html

If anyone has epxerience buying used car from owner, can you please advice since this writing is 2014, maybe some changes recently on the processes, or things that not covered by the writer of the blog. or maybe, if anyone can simply advise me point...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience