emanage tuning and installation

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Bro vteckiller, how much is e-manage + ignition harness + installation + tunning??

Bump: Bro vteckiller, how much is e-manage + ignition harness + installation + tunning??

ahren

Known Member
May 17, 2006
bro, i hv used emanage blue (6 month old) + main harness + ignition harness + ignition adaptor to let go... let me know if interested :listen:

Last edited:

x-zam

Sep 11, 2008
hello joshua...

-can emanage be use in satria neo?...campro engine basically... i dunno.... does it works with close loops siemens ECU's?

-Ignition timing can be tune higher for Siemens ECU in campro?

need a little advice here. thanx. :wavey:

Bump: hello joshua...

-can emanage be use in satria neo?...campro engine basically... i dunno.... does it works with close loops siemens ECU's?

-Ignition timing can be tune higher for Siemens ECU in campro?

need a little advice here. thanx. :wavey:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
ENGINE CHECK LIGHT on MITSU

Hi everyone, anyway to solve the problem of "CHECK LIGHT" on Mitsubishi engines when using e-manage..?

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

Are you using the ignition harness to tune your ignition timing ? If yes , should be the ignition harness problem . Greddy got a gadget call ignition adapter to solve this engine check light problem.

Bump: speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

Are you using the ignition harness to tune your ignition timing ? If yes , should be the ignition harness problem . Greddy got a gadget call ignition adapter to solve this engine check light problem.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

Bump: speed2horizon ... you using which model of evo ? evo7 ,evo8 ,evo9 ??

HAHA... I used to drive EVO 3 in my Satria... However, the engine was removed from my car after my 1.6 BOT was rebuilt. Now using 1.6 BOT only... Hehe....

So, u know any where selling the ignition adaptor..?

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
is not about your ignition problem...is jumper inside the emanage board or rotary switch setting wrong will cause emanage check light..! :wavey:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
is not about your ignition problem...is jumper inside the emanage board or rotary switch setting wrong will cause emanage check light..! :wavey:
But as far as I know, almost all mitsu got the check light when installing e-manage. And if i am not mistaken, ftzone also mentioned somewhere regarding the adapter to solve the problem...

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
heheheh .... actually i got one of the ignition adapter for 6 cylinder engine, it can be use in either 6 cylinder engine or 4 cylinder engine . I order it via mutiara motor and wait for around 2 months, but now at my store room becoz I upgraded to standalone. If you don't mind to buy my second hand item , you can pm me for a deal.

Bump: heheheh .... actually i got one of the ignition adapter for 6 cylinder engine, it can be use in either 6 cylinder engine or 4 cylinder engine . I order it via mutiara motor and wait for around 2 months, but now at my store room becoz I upgraded to standalone. If you don't mind to buy my second hand item , you can pm me for a deal.

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
But as far as I know, almost all mitsu got the check light when installing e-manage. And if i am not mistaken, ftzone also mentioned somewhere regarding the adapter to solve the problem...
wah! are u sure all mitsu having check light problem?? then u should do some research regarding e-manage! i hv done alot installation on diff type of mitsu engine and never had any problem regarding "check light" or maybe other problem cause your car check light ? :banghead:

Bump:
wah! are u sure all mitsu having check light problem?? then u should do some research regarding e-manage! i hv done alot installation on diff type of mitsu engine and never had any problem regarding "check light" or maybe other problem cause your car check light ? :banghead:

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
dont not included....greedy 3map sensor sell seperately at rm350nett...

the TPS dont function as other TPS...cos L5,L2 TPS signal just read open and close..BUT CAN BE CUSTOM 2 RUN THE TPS....BY MILLENNIUM MOTORSPORT.. :wavey:

hi Kenji,
U da guy wiring all standalone / piggy back? haha im da guy driving Black Rav4.

if i BOT liao, dont use the airflow sensor, change to greddy MAP sensor.. will it be normal??? because if use airflow after BOT, the filter pipe will stay 2.7" eventhough the Mouth of turbine is 4"

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
QUOTE]

That was what I was trying to make sure bro... Thanks for educating me.... As most of my friends using e manage have problems with engine check light on and off.... And they say no problem...

From the information my friend told me, it's normal for mitsubishi engine. And read about ftzone thread, it requires a adapter to solve the problem..

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
hi Kenji,
U da guy wiring all standalone / piggy back? haha im da guy driving Black Rav4.

if i BOT liao, dont use the airflow sensor, change to greddy MAP sensor.. will it be normal??? because if use airflow after BOT, the filter pipe will stay 2.7" eventhough the Mouth of turbine is 4"
cannot brO! u cant take off the airflow sensor..even u change to Map sensor..beside "standalone" or "MT4"from mircotech,"interseptor"from haltech or "utimate"from greedy:idea:

Bump:
how about injector harness on mivec engine ? also no problem ?:hmmmm:
no problem....gv a try!:burnout:

Last edited:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
So bro, regarding the jumper... So, which setting should it be fix in order to stop the check light on and off..?

please show me some light...

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
So bro, regarding the jumper... So, which setting should it be fix in order to stop the check light on and off..?

please show me some light...
must knowing your problem first..regarding the check light..if not how i goin 2 tell u where is wrong....:listen: pm me!

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
must knowing your problem first..regarding the check light..if not how i goin 2 tell u where is wrong....:listen: pm me!
Cause recently, another friend just installed an e-manage to his car, then the same thing happens... Engine check light on... Then half way, off... then, on again.... Asked if that's normal.... THe installer say, it's normal for mitsu installing e-manage...

SO, betul kah...?

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
cannot brO! u cant take off the airflow sensor..even u change to Map sensor..beside "standalone" or "MT4"from mircotech,"interseptor"from haltech or "utimate"from greedy:idea:

Bump:

no problem....gv a try!:burnout:

even i add greddy map sensor, also cant remove the airflow sensor??
my car is auto.. can it use with MT4? or other??
after BOT i dun want see the silly airflow sensor... kekekeke plus auto, standalone tak jadi la.. heard jo say cant change gear wo:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Last edited:

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
even i add greddy map sensor, also cant remove the airflow sensor??
my car is auto.. can it use with MT4? or other??
after BOT i dun want see the silly airflow sensor... kekekeke plus auto, standalone tak jadi la.. heard jo say cant change gear wo:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
i cannot say "comfirm" due your car is new toyota rav4 wif runing new system....i just may say gv a try.....!

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
i cannot say "comfirm" due your car is new toyota rav4 wif runing new system....i just may say gv a try.....!

should try use Map sensor 1st.. if tak boleh... try tu MT4.. if still tak boleh.. then use airflow back lo
hahahhaa

i went Millenium yesterday.. Jo no in.. i saw the office waliao.. cantik woh got display now... better than last time put spare tyre hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i always found this idea of making use the old wiper. tht is...to wipe water off from the car body, after a car wash.

is this safe to our car paint? will it lays any scratches ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience