Eg6 Sir And Sir II

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

apexivafc04

Known Member
any differences between this two model and is this SIR II really exist.?

Thanks!

Last edited:
yeah it does exist, and as far as i know the only differences are in the interior

About the interior how to determine the differences? What about the engine? same HP?

Cos i'm planning to buy the halfcut with LSD soon.

Thanks!

Hey newbie here. How to determine the "models" for Civic 4th/5th (EG, EK) generation?? EG2, 4, 6??

Ryosuke said:
Hey newbie here. How to determine the "models" for Civic 4th/5th (EG, EK) generation?? EG2, 4, 6??
Welcome but newbie don't have the privilege, this topic has been asked thousand times.... Let yourself find the answer not the answer to find you.

search.gif

Last edited:
EG SiR & SiRII , the only difference known to me is the interior.
- diff seat
- diff fabric color and door trim
- some SiRII with black dash

My 2cents.
Inaccuracy , sifu2 pls advise. :)

I've been searching the specs details for this models also coz the half-cut shop owner told me that my half-cut is from eg6 sir11. This is what I got. Real black interior,1994 engine with map sensor above the throttle body and not at the firewall. 4 pieces spoon sport absorber. Else I dunno coz I think somebody already taken something from my half-cut.

Any sifus can explain more? Maybe our taiko Xenix .... ;)

SiRII the interior is all black.. others model is grey color one...

You getting the half cut from Pandan? Rich huh.. RM7500 leh that half cut.. with after market suspension, vtec controller, and some meter.. heheheheh

make sure you are for the seat.. or else they are not going to give you.. too bad the front seat just got passanger side.. driver side japanese change to bucket seat.. and the bucket spoil d.. the rear seat got.. But rear part black color panel i didnt saw it la.. that day when i am at the halfcut shop...

Actually mine bought at EH Autolinks, from mr. Donut .. and its already inside my car.

Xenix, Where is that chop shop location. Maybe this evening I can ular there ...

I saw there is one shop selling eg6 sir11 front seats, and its one pair. Last time I asked the price is RM600. Location is Kampung Pandan near that EON servis centre.

Hahaha... so dunno who is the lucky guy who bought my SiRII front seat.. i sell to him RM300 only.. Hehehehehe

Xenix said:
Hahaha... so dunno who is the lucky guy who bought my SiRII front seat.. i sell to him RM300 only.. Hehehehehe

Huhuhuhu... who is tat luck guy .. But the seat that I saw has the fabric like EG9 1994 specs .. or what they used to call kulit biawak ... hahaha ...

aiya.. i got it cheap and i sell it off cheap lo...

:) i dunno who that guy i sell it off.. but he is sure a happy guy by now.. Hahahahaha

Wing? Bomex is the way to go.. hehehehehehe

We should follow the foot step of the great one..

PFB3347 using Bomex Wing!!! So putting that wing will give your extra HP.. Trust me.. hahahahaha

Top Bottom