e46 3 series

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

yolk

1,000 RPM
does the 3 series e46 .. issit 318i ?? come with LSD stock ?? :unsure:

Standard comes with open diff. 330Ci comes with LSD if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if this applies to all the Ci range.

Waaaa someone getting UDM aaa?

no la just wondering how roland drifted the stock e46 on the proton drift day if it doesn't come with LSD :blink:

That's 330Ci ler hehehe. Viscous diff I think.

that is a 330Ci ka ?? i tot was just a normal 2 litter e46 ?? the badge behind said 318 wat i think :unsure:

sorry off topic abit
guys, need some help here......anyone knows where to find the rear boot lid spoiler (like the ones in 325 sports edition).....my bro is looking for 1 for his 318i, but auto bavaria quoted RM800++ for tat tiny piece....just wondering if there is any place to get it cheaper.....n oso the white coloured number plate bulbs, where to get ehh...??....help appreciated..thx...

I tot Roland drifted the 330iA - 4 door auto? I was told with enough entry speed, can drift but control not as good as a manual with LSD.

Originally posted by spyderslr@Jan 28 2005, 13:12
sorry off topic abit
guys, need some help here......anyone knows where to find the rear boot lid spoiler (like the ones in 325 sports edition).....my bro is looking for 1 for his 318i, but auto bavaria quoted RM800++ for tat tiny piece....just wondering if there is any place to get it cheaper.....n oso the white coloured number plate bulbs, where to get ehh...??....help appreciated..thx...
Look for this guy Deva (or is it Theva) in Subang SS19. He got replica ones. Less than 50% of ori price I think. Behind the shell station opposite Ah Yap's paint shop, his "shop" is under a tree but quality is very good, much better than Die-Itchy.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom