Dynojet Wideband Commander

ftzone

full throttle zone
Anyone here using the Dynojet Wideband Commander?
Share - share experience.

I just purchased a set and successfully installed it in a CD5A GSR (4G93T)
I believe it is one of the most complete AFR monitoring device in the market with more than enough inputs such as Throttle Position, RPM, Aux. Analog Input (can be used for boost reading or other pressure readings) and even warning light is equipped in the AF gauge.... great stuff for the price. Totally value for money!

However my gauge is not showing a full 18 (Lean) only at 17.5 when the software is reading 18? Something wrong with my gauge? at 14.7 the gauge and software is showing correctly.

Anyone here did a custom exhaust clamp (like the Innovate Wideband option part) for temporary air fuel readings? I would like to know what is the best design and cost of making one.

Thanks a bunch!

Last edited:
Anyone here did a custom exhaust clamp (like the Innovate Wideband option part) for temporary air fuel readings? I would like to know what is the best design and cost of making one.

innovate selling it for USD75 and for me..its the best..:tee:

hehe.. i'll try to fabricate one with the help of my mechanic... it may not look as nice as the original.. but what the heck.. patent is still pending anyways. :P

Last edited:
lol,

it should provide a stable reading tho, good luck in fabricating it. :)

Mine works fine, very accurate actually when u compare the analog display to the laptop. But mine is installed on the same spot as my primary 02 sensor which is somewhere behind the oil pan.

Thanks sumimasen for your kind thoughts.

EGFan, meaning your dynojet gauge show 18 when the digital display at your computer show 18 as well?

Thanks sumimasen for your kind thoughts.

EGFan, meaning your dynojet gauge show 18 when the digital display at your computer show 18 as well?

Yes, did a comparison before, mine matched. Maybe you can try emailing dynojet and see if you miss something out. They are quite helpful

yeehar... my own fabricated o2 sensor exhaust clamp. =) It's fugly... haven't sorted out the internal venturi effect yet though...

Attachments

• customO2clamp.JPG
    customO2clamp.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 141
  • o2clamp.JPG
    o2clamp.JPG
    6.2 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
another straight forward design... it's ugly.. but it should work...
found somewhere in the internet.

Attachments

• os_sensor_mounted1.jpg
    os_sensor_mounted1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 144

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom