Drive an F1 car in Magny Cours

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
There will be a launch on saturday (all-day) at Sunway Pyramid for the Grand Prix Challenge.

Find out how you can win an all-expenses paid trip to Magny Cours, France to take a course in handling an F1 car and then going down to the famous circuit to actually take control of one! (It is not a 2 seater)

Picture seen is not actual car used

Hmm first must make sure you can FIT into the car. :lol:

Hehehehe if you read what happen during one of the Michelin tyre demo, you'll see... :)

where to get more info on this?

i think it the 1997 Arrows F1 car. 1 lap, it all you get. (it the michelin sponsored event, 1 think)

most of it is manual. Even an a good journalist manage to take only 4-5 turns in his 1 lap before he mishifted and the engine died. read the article in SSC.

sadly, the F1 car was then taxi'ed back. no second chance. <_<

for what is worth, it a V8 cosworth engine 650HP. and please learn French.

"Zees itz not a toy, zees itz a gun."

not bad la...once a lifetime...

its going to be at least 30 mins behind the wheel... we are not going to fly the winner to france , take a course and drive the car for a lap :)

for more info, go to sunway pyramid on saturday

Originally posted by koolspyda@Oct 27 2004, 20:24
i think it the 1997 Arrows F1 car. 1 lap, it all you get. (it the michelin sponsored event, 1 think)

for what is worth, it a V8 cosworth engine 650HP. and please learn French.
i guess its not the event you and i thought it might be.... sounds a lot better. :)

midship.... what car is being used?

you'll be powering a porsche gt3, a 2-seater f1 and a genuine f1 car which is from year 2000 renault car

or perhaps a benetton if its from 2000?

midship - i think the confusion is because the picture you posted in your first post is of a 1997 Arrows which has the F3000 engine in it.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom