dreams

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

alantan

3,000 RPM
everyone here sure must have a dream...
nightmare,love,romantic, and everything
how real was your dream?how much do you believe when you're dreaming.?
well,i once had this dream..it's so real that i oculd feel eveything

here we go,

i was walking out of my school main gate and heading towards my car.My crush followed behind.i excitedly walk towards my car.Somehow i had anotehr frend followed my car as well.My crush went to the back seat and my other friend sit in te front beause i was suppose to sent my other friend back first.I drove off smoothly and the sky started to rain.when i reach my first destination,my friend got off quickly and my crush sat at teh passenger seat now.While i was driving to her home heavy rain falls.I stopped in front of her apartment and i'm searching for an umbrella or some shades i think so she won;t get wet.what happen next was...i looked into her eyes and when i want to start a conversation..she said,'you don;t have to say anything and she put her warmt hand over my hand.at teh moment , i felt the softenss of her hand and i could even hear the rain drops and see in detail every rain drops outside teh car.i told her i love her..and we sat together(a moment full of love which i though it was real)..we had a lil more comversationa dn teh last thing she said,i have to go now..she opens te door and i could feel teh breeze from outside and she ran towards the apartment.

then i woke up...for me it was the most fabulouse dream..from where it begins from where it ends....i felt really dissapointed when i woke up because t wasn;t real..that was last year lor.....hehe..my crush now?for 2 years still my crush lor..hahahahah..

i had a dream that Tsunami strike PJ.
scared until i woke up from sleep. 2 times some more :(

long time no dream... = sleep very tightly....

my only dream
|
|
|
|
\/

alan,why no wet dream about her?

Originally posted by alantan+Feb 15 2005, 01:09 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alantan @ Feb 15 2005, 01:09 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TypicalGuy@Feb 15 2005, 01:04
alan,why no wet dream about her?
OI! [/b][/quote]
haiyar u cant control ur dream mah..anything will happen in the dream...

dun tell me u can control what u wanna dream lor..then i must really teach me how..

no wet dreams about her..

but other people..sure got ma..hahahhaa

but wet dreama lso like this liek that only..nuthin stim or high..hahaha

Originally posted by elaine2284@Feb 15 2005, 00:50
long time no dream... = sleep very tightly....

my only dream
|
|
|
|
\/
whoa.. u managed to take photo in your dream and retrieved it when u woke up ka?

whoa.. macam matrix la. :lol:

i dream that i struck lottery.. won RM16million.... heh heh heh.. but woke up wit nothing.. damn...

Once I dreamt about a meteor shower hitting a city.. Everyone was trying to escape the city and it was a rush.. But the city is next to a desert so there was no traffic problems.. Everyone just drove away as far as possible from the disaster...

I was driving out from behind, already left out from the group of people. The skies became from gray to blue with clouds as I drive on to clear the polluted clouds.. Cold wind blowing my way going towards the city to balance up the heat created by the meteors...

Then suddenly, I saw someone who is still stuck with her car broken... She already at the desert area quite far from the city but still too close to the disaster area...

She was holding her white hat to keep it from being blown away by the wind, Long white dress swaving along with her waist long soft hair blown swiftly by the wind... big Beutiful eyes stares at me with a little bit of tears crying for help... small cute nose and a whisper of help I could not hear... He lips moved so preety.. But I can't hear the City's distruction anymore, I can't feel the coldness of the wind anymore, The escaping birds flying became slow motion, The orange setting sun was beautiful and the meteors became clear and preety... They all fall in slow motion... in fact, Everything became slow motion and so quiet... Even the swaving of her hair and dress danced so gracefully in slow motion... and she reaches her hand out to me.. I stretch out to hold her... and ... that's when....

*Beep Beep Beep*
My stupid Nokia 3310 alarm rang... Time to go to work... Sigh... :(

Originally posted by ZephyRed@Feb 15 2005, 10:56

whoa.. u managed to take photo in your dream and retrieved it when u woke up ka?

Welcome to the world of MATRIX

Elaine took the red pil. :P

Originally posted by BlackSamurai+Feb 15 2005, 15:25 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BlackSamurai @ Feb 15 2005, 15:25 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZephyRed@Feb 15 2005, 10:56

Welcome to the world of MATRIX

Elaine took the red pil. :P [/b][/quote]
wat red pill... <_<

i had dreams me fallk\ing down from building many time though

most of the time when i fell i always have enuff strenght to hold on to sumthin and sae myself....

another one i had a dream being shot directly to my throat..and then i woke up and i was thirsty...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom