DIY replace rear wiper (seeking help!)

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
heya all sifus, was thinking of getting a rear wiper casing + wiper.. need to replace my old bent rear wiper for my kancil. any one know how to remove the old rear wiper?? wanna learn how to fix bfor buying it.. kinda noob here, dun spam on me :X-:

ps: im changing the whole wiper not just the rubber part.. whole thing bent when park outside, sum itchy hand must have touched it

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
I tried replacing mine b4.. took me 40 minutes. It takes some brute strength to pull the old one out.

Lean

UnderCoverProject Founder
Oct 30, 2006
KL
undercoverproject.blogspot.com
yea , the picture that shazmi3 post helps alot because there's a lugnut that locks the wiper to it .You can just apply some WD-40 to it to make it easier to take it due to the rust that appears around the nut..Correct me if im wrong sifus =)

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
thanks for the tips guys! manage to change mine yesterday. just as the pic posted above.. just unscrew the nut.. thought i dun have proper equipment.. just used spanar slowly kepit and turn haha. i dun dare use brute force later the batang inside from the engine koyak susah lor :tongwink:

blitzs360

Known Member
Jan 18, 2007
guys to make the job easier u have to lift the wiper arm 1st, then open nut, then take the wiper arm off. trust me :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to get groceries
vios
drive to work
vios
drive to school
vios
more space than a vios
camry
camrys are ugly
accord
i want to drift
kill yourself
i need a truck
ranger
i need a car under 50k
used vios
i want to buy a new car
no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience