differences between B8 180 vs B8 210

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
any sifu please guide how to identify between this 2 type of engine. i thought it's look very similar each other. isn't it? worry be 'potong' by the kedai potong one...
tq

Battousai

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.durifto.blogspot.com
The most obvious difference is the bigger turbo on the 210. There are several more internal differences, but you can't see those unless u open up the block.

noeyedeer

Known Member
Mar 1, 2005
Visit site
so normally what size of tebo that 210 use compare with 180?

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Would be great if you used the search button or go through the older threads to look for more info...
You can check out the Killerbees website for more info and stuff...

CHEERS

noeyedeer said:
any sifu please guide how to identify between this 2 type of engine. i thought it's look very similar each other. isn't it? worry be 'potong' by the kedai potong one...
tq

JeBOneEghty

Oct 19, 2005
Khorne said:
Would be great if you used the search button or go through the older threads to look for more info...
You can check out the Killerbees website for more info and stuff...

CHEERS
Yo bro Khorne. can u gimme d exact add 4 d killerbees website..? i luv 2 hev a look bro..

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
bigger turbo, manifold ala-banana, bigger alternator, front mount i/c, big brake pump n servo... n 5 hole disc brakes

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
There you go...
All the differences between the 180 and 210...
muzb8's car is monster waiting to be unleashed...

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
sorry but my car halfway onie can do due to financial probs. so stage by stage la....

Khorne

500 RPM
Dec 4, 2003
PJ
Visit site
That's the best part about modding cars...
Slow and steady...
Tomorrow night you going ???

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
need transport if on tuesday its ok my car out ady by then... nwo waiting for ppl to fetch me...=p

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
haha... i know i know... prolly take the carnival la...

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
erm... not upgrading la... engine blew... so kira transforming to 210 but is still a 180... haha... damn stupid ler.. wasting money.. better buy half cut... so it will come out as everything 210 but with 180 block.. next time got money i juz change the block n i got 210 ady!!! n car can sell at higher price.... hahaa...

muzb8

Known Member
May 2, 2005
subang jaya
lozo said:
muz, which workshop you go to do the stuffs ?
at abang amir's workshop in bukit naga... slightly pricey but he's got proven results lo.. cant wait to get my car back... hopefully by monday or tuesday...

CupingT

Known Member
May 15, 2004
muzb8 said:
at abang amir's workshop in bukit naga... slightly pricey but he's got proven results lo.. cant wait to get my car back... hopefully by monday or tuesday...
kwang kwang kwang..... long time didnt hear d story abt ur abang..... last "STORY" if i not mistake is about loosing "prancing" horn to tiger at MELAKA ZOO...... huhuhuhuhu.....
anyway how is he now???..... pls forward my regards to him keyy... hehehehehehe

pss.... sampai kan pesan dr saya.... d bulan puasa ni belajar2 larrr basuh bila dah siap kencing tuuuu, semoga bertambah berkat sikit puasa tu.

hope u dont mind with dat.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I need some point and advise from all the seniors , sempais and gurus around here regarding 4g93 NA conrod. I already got few names in mind but second or third opinion might help me to clarify my decision .

What brand and price for good/ best aftermarket performance conrod that is lightweight for 4g93 NA so far.

thanks guys :rolleyes:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience