Dealer for perfectpower stuff??

i think GT Auto can get stuffs for you.

Zul, what you want..? SMT 6 ?

thnx nick.....yeah agreed with joe..GT stop doing already right???

Hiper Racing, Sunway..... good but alittle dear :biggrin: want quality need to pay more la rite? want quantity pay less :biggrin: rite? agree? :rolleyes:

yeah..u are right........but people will come if got quality and abit cheap....agree??

GT20v said:
yeah..u are right........but people will come if got quality and abit cheap....agree??
yeah agree wit u bro.. but the world now works on this term, want quality n a better job u have to pay the price =) (i mean if u r those fussy person n love ur car so much)... u can find some cheaper 1's... the work also OK only...

Zul, you can try contacting YS Khong. They used to be dealers, not sure if they still are. Perfect Power's website lists GT Auto & YS Khong as the dealers though I know for sure that GT Auto no longer sells Perfect Power's products.

Supposedly, someone in Johor is now a DISTRIBUTOR and if I am right, the price has also gone up. Please don't quote me on this as this is only hearsay. :wink:

Why not get The best of engine piggyback control - UNICHIP.
Unichip now has got the latest model version Q. It is the ultimate UNICHIP with loaded features.

Now available in KL from RM88/month inclusive dyno tuning. Call RS Impressive at 03-58911773

Top Bottom