Dc5 vs subaru impreza sti

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Re: Dc5 vs subaru impreze sti

how bout golf GTI? GTI is not that scary rite? last nite i da pao one for supper.....hahaha.....

Golf GTi is a semi-hairdresser's car la please....

We eat them as appetizers. :biggrin:

haha.,....seems like this is a food forum....wkakaa

yeah we are talking about daily food and nutritions for a healthy DC5......kekeke...

is that in Malaysia?

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

that DC5 looks familiar...

wah. what the heck does the teggie have under his hood? o.O

why they drag uphill??

why they drag uphill??

bcoz they couldnt find flat surface kot??

anyway u r officially invited for the pasir gudang trip..mau ka? asik kayuh basikal jer skarang ni:biggrin:

Sorry, balik kampung on tat day....

Cycling laa...mau hidup sihat maa....cheaper also(to ride laa ,not so if upgrading bike...CF parts damn expensive) & environmentally friendly...hehe

Dont worry la bro.....:love:motorsport will always be in my blood...just taking a breather for a while to sort things out...huhu

give prasath a call and ask him what he did to his car. but i must warn u it will not be cheap :biggrin:

his car is freaking fast and IMO can tapau stock turbo car. minivan's wombat pun boleh tahan :biggrin:

How u know?
U sat his car already after his rebuild?

DC5 round a track is a damn sight more fun than an STi for sure... FWD NA always good fun... FWD with VTEC nothing can beat in terms of sheer driving pleasure... i drive an evo and even i pray for the day a VTEC sits in my garage

DC5 round a track is a damn sight more fun than an STi for sure... FWD NA always good fun... FWD with VTEC nothing can beat in terms of sheer driving pleasure... i drive an evo and even i pray for the day a VTEC sits in my garage

sell ur evo and buy a DC5. :proud:

Both cars got their own mods to do. Y compare? 1 is awd, 1 is fwd. 1 is na vtec, 1 is boxer 4 turbo. I can also show you mllions of vids on sti tear dc5, so??? Very funny thread. Is it some honda saleman joker trying to promote the DC5R sales?

To me, both cars are precious to the JDMs and they stands equally important to the JDM lovers. I love vtecs, I love boxers, and I hate shit stirrers...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom