DC5 Advice

YouTube- DC5R vs WRX sTi

old stuff i found it in my laptop...

who ever can guess the guy sitting next to me...next TT the drink is on me :biggrin::biggrin:

based on the thigh size and helmet............its not Adlan aka minivan...so i would guess its gay boy Aaron aka slick....

kalau gearbox tu boleh bercakap, dah lama dia mintak tolong..........ahahahahhahaha.

Last edited:
I think its timmy the gay.......:thefinger::thefinger:

you got it rite first time huh?? as promised tembikai big glass is on me!!

it's timmy ho @ vagabond @ elton john :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

kalau gearbox tu boleh bercakap, dah lama dia mintak tolong..........ahahahahhahaha.

as long i'm not this dude i'm a happy man.............:biggrin

YouTube- exploding K20a DC5

really CONFIRMED FACT: I'm caught in a love triangle between Gay-prasath and Homo-subcon :rofl:

I like the 'Used for only 3 hours' part! Tapi GBP8000 beb!! Thats about RM48,000 :stupid: ... shipping sumemore?

wow ......... the price is quite steep la.

I think japanese alternatives are cheaper.

I thought i saw this Tracy sports or m&m honda offer their K24 engine @ RM3x,xxx thousand, if not mistaken.

Good info bro! So engine and gearbox wise are the same?

engine is the same, but i have read somewhere that the facelift DC5 gearbox's 3rd and 4th syncromesh were improved with different material. still couldnt recall where i read this. the gearbox code is also different... mine is SM4C....... while the PFL is sumthing like Y2M3

Last edited:
Yeah... it was steel vs carbon something-something syncros... minor stuff in terms of material on the DC5 gearbox, but apparently the facelift EP got an entire flywheel and clutch assembly upgrade to a lighter one...

Is anyone going to the HPC 20 Dec? one of the rare days that I'm free so feel like wanna try lar...what do u guys think?

cheehhh...nanti jadi mcm the last track day.. "aku masuk nih, confirm2".. last2 dok kat pit tolong pegang beg aku hahahahahahaha.. :thefinger:

hahhaha track macam LDP malas aah. at least i heard HPC is regulated sikit. and takde/tak banyak track cars plus cars generally behave better at HPC.

dont know lar true or not...ni yang nak try...hahhahaha

20hb tu morning HPC, afternoon open trekday.... nak whole day pun boleh beb! Tapi aku ada kenduri kahwin la plak, which is tgh hari...

Theres an open trekday on the 13th, i'll prolly go for that one...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom