DA2 (integra)?? EK (4doors)?? EG6??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
Which of the above is better?? and Y??

Because i'm thinking of getting one of these cars... still a little in a dilemma... i've seen a very recent post bout civic 92-95 it seems EG6 is a very good car.. can any1 giv me advice or suggestions on which to own?? which is harder to mantain and so on so forth..

Thank you for all the help~

J101

1,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2005
malaysia
this is my own personal opinion, i'll take the 2 door EG. the shape and style is evergreen. prolly the only fallback when it comes to financing from the banks.

the good thing abt EG, u have more things to swap since DC2 parts are mostly interchangeble like dashboard, seat rails, suspension and etc.

if you maintain the service logs and monitor the annual wear and tear any car would be alright.

ericcky

Sep 25, 2007
1st votes goe to EG6.. its now 0:0:1 !!!! i'll make up my mind in 1-2 weeks time.. in the mean time HELP me make my MIND up!!! haha thanks~

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
ericcky: hahahaha... so u are also goin to be a Honda owner soon lei.. haaha.

J101: thanks for the tip.

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
All the cars are good.

EG is the cheapest, so means if you have a preset budget, you can buy a lot more performance parts because you spent less on the chassis.

Integra is also good, but a bit heavier and pricier.

Accord, expensive, nice daily driver, the H22A can seriously make that car go.. of course, not as fast as the EG due to weight, but it's still a great powerful 'family-friendly' car.

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
All the cars are good.

EG is the cheapest, so means if you have a preset budget, you can buy a lot more performance parts because you spent less on the chassis.

Integra is also good, but a bit heavier and pricier.

Accord, expensive, nice daily driver, the H22A can seriously make that car go.. of course, not as fast as the EG due to weight, but it's still a great powerful 'family-friendly' car.

Shiroitenshi bro, how can the EG be the cheapest among the 3 cars aquasoul mention?

I vote for EG!

aquasoul

Sep 27, 2007
Daniel: good question cause DA 6 (integra) is less than 25k and for EG6 its like 30plus k... may i noe ur (shirotenshi) logical behind it?? hehehe

now my heart is torn between EG and DA.. hehehe... cause DA looks more like a sports car.. and EG is ... hmmmm.... i dunno... somehow EG is silently calling out for me.. wahahhahaha... sigh...:)

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
Currently im using EG6 and CF4...... Just bought the CF4 early this year and been using the EG6 for the past 4 years..... People said once u drive a honda always a honda....hehehe.....Thot to sell my EG6.....But very hard to make decision.....Love the car so much.....

Black Mamba

Nov 2, 2006
i think the biggest mistake a man can make is selling his eg....its worth...just look out for the wear n tear a bit, the rest will be perfect....ample after market parts out there...and the looks....man eg-6...still the sexiest in its class

ericcky

Sep 25, 2007
wah dun say tat black mamba.... if i'm capable in my nex pay day i'm getting meself cat's eg... tho i need to see it 1st.. whahhahaa...

simplycomplexed

Known Member
Jun 28, 2007
redorzero.blogspot.com
i think shiro might be referring to the DC or DB series (DC5 aside).
it'd be the end of the world if shiro starts being not logical.

anyways, i'd go for the EG. light too.
be low profile laaa no need sports car sports car all.
(although i'm still think of the DC2)
HAHAHA.

Last edited:

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
heh, I didn't notice the Integra DA part, I put the cars in the same timeline..

Civic EG - DC2 - CD/CF? series

Now that you mention it, he only wrote DA, EG, EK.. lol.. I misread.. too many late night already.

One thing though, the older the car, the harder to source for JDM parts.. local spec, I think not a problem.

Last edited:

ericcky

Sep 25, 2007
is a EJ6 (2 doors) worth 40k?? saw a guy selling his EJ6 for tat price... not too bad the looks from the pic.

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
wah dun say tat black mamba.... if i'm capable in my nex pay day i'm getting meself cat's eg... tho i need to see it 1st.. whahhahaa...
later i post my car pictures......need to borrow camera first.....hehehe

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
i think the biggest mistake a man can make is selling his eg....its worth...just look out for the wear n tear a bit, the rest will be perfect....ample after market parts out there...and the looks....man eg-6...still the sexiest in its class
i heard that before from mas pilot.....he sell his EG6 then buy a EK 2 door.... Now converted to full EK9..... when he saw my EG6, he said the same words....

ericcky

Sep 25, 2007
cat77: thank you!!! heheheh show me ur baby... i wanna noe it... heheh *drooling*

kopking10

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
ahha the best is to get eg coupe got abit of eg6 looks and integra coupe looks...drooollllxxx

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
eg coupe, where to find the rear windscreen and rear quarter panels and bonnet.. (O_o)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, just want to know if you guys have any good workshop that can do Car Interior Repair/Refurbish?

I need to repair a hole on my door panel upholstery/vinyl which was bitten off by my previous dog and left a hole where I can see the inside of the material which somewhat look like foam.

Just need to get someone who can do a good job to repair it.

I did google up but there are a few shops offering such services. Just want to know if u guys have been to one before and did a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience