D16A to manual

AD07

Known Member
i've plan to change my D16A(SOHC VTEC A/T) to M/T..
anyone knows what type of M/T g/box can fix wif d16A engine?
:Not_Impressed:

Hi Shammam,

Are u a car work shop man? my honda Civic SR4 non-V-Tec (A) also plan to implant to (M). may i know where r ur workshop? & most important thing is the cost? thanks ;)

AD07 have u done the conversion yet? I found a workshop in jln kuching ask for RM1400 for the whole conversion job + installation + clutchplate + everything larr... Do u have any w/shop that cost lower than that?

all D.. series can fit! ej6/7/8/9/0 & sh/eg model are klac hydro & integra/ef is klac cable..

try search frm old thread. got a few wan to sell. also try in lelong.com! the cheapest pakej i saw is rm900 fr ej6/7 [everything but klac pump not include..]

AD07/ NeoG try to call this person who wanted to sell the manual g/box complete set with gear lever, b/pump/ clutchplate and everything involve in the transplant job. His name Iskandar 0133138550

Thanks Madrick,
btw this Iskandar is a work shop man or a chop shop man? :)

This Iskandar is not a w/shop or c/chop man. I don't know what he do. I found his thread last May, called him n the g/b is still available. He wanted to sell it for RM1.5k with complete of everything. Better call him. He is a good man can kautim larr..

thanks for all... BTW, i've changed my gearbox to manual right now...; costing just around rm 1400 for all.. the workshop is in meru, klang... honda man there..

Top Bottom