Custome Made Engine Top Cover

so dateline by 31st dec.. so when we bank in the money for you?

evo 4,5,6,7,8,9 plug cover the same.. only evo9 cam cover is different..

okie guys...so let me know once bank in. hopefully by this week so i can make the order then. thanks

Final order list update. Kindly bank in the money to me no later by this week. Inform me once bank in together with the code.

1) oonbc x2
2) Leslie x 2
3) Chriskkhaw x 1<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Yes, Plug cover same size from Evo 4-9. Block head cover also same size.

But I just want to give my sincere opinion to all members (don't mean to kacau SS's sales la, after all we are all MLOCian but I need to be fair to everyone), the plug cover seems to open the inner part of the plug cap to rain water / car wash (as the Mitsubishi wording seems to be see through holes) based on the pics, unlike the original or most OEM replacement specs (Kansai, HKS, Tomei..etc).

Unless it comes with arcylic or somesort of plastic behind/underneath the Mitsubishi wording, please be careful when gushing water (car wash) as water might potential seep through the plug cover now that it seems exposed once you install this cover.

Lastly, It looks cool ! I'll wait for Leslie, Chris and Oonbc become guinee pig first la..hehe.

b18c-r,
i ordered 2.. means you also will be "forced" to buy 1 hehehehehe... so you also become guinee pig.. we usually wont leave you out wan..lolz

ss, dun want the opening of "Mitsubitshi" wording can arh ?

so far mine was okay as water will not get into that far portion unless you purposely aim your waterhose/horsyhose direct to the engine cover.

To remind again, i don earn a penny from you guys. Just sharing out to you guys whether anyone is interested 2 as i rated the work done is not bad.

Ooi, up to you if you wan it to be blank but not nice without any wording.

b18c-r,
i ordered 2.. means you also will be "forced" to buy 1 hehehehehe... so you also become guinee pig.. we usually wont leave you out wan..lolz

Hmmm...if memory serves me right...You both are the Piggy's in the family wat..piggy daddy & piggy mommy..

Hokkien ppl say...Tua Pui Tu kang & Tua Pui Tu bo!! :bootyshake: Tuk lai, Tuk kee...heheheh

the bling-bling plug cover order..hehe

1) oonbc x2
2) Leslie x 2 (paid)
3) Chriskkhaw x 1

no wording not nice meh ? :hmmmm: :mad:

how about FQ-400 wording ? :marchmellow:

Attachments

• bbImage006a.jpg
    bbImage006a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 83
  • bbImage006a-FQ.jpg
    bbImage006a-FQ.jpg