Custom Bodykit Shop: Any Suggestion???

azzarix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Guys...:biggrin:

I am planning to modify my 2003 VIOS, i have survey few shops in Sunway and USJ area

Anyone here got experience in makeup your cars with these shops::confused:

1. Bumifibre USJ
2. D1 Autoworks Sunway
3.Zent Autosylin Klang
4. Next Level Custom Sunway

Any comments???:listen:

sta

500 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
i have been to bumifibre , they have a wide variety of bodykits in the catalog
but if u want really custom-made, i not sure about that
the painting they outsource to a nearby shop

mayour118

Known Member
Aug 8, 2008
they also do the custom 1....4 conformation,try la contact thomas...can get his number from the w/site...

opp61

Known Member
Dec 1, 2007
Bro

Try Next Level Custom Sunway. If you ask me, you get what you pay for. Paint job and custom work is all about craftmanship . NLCS is not too bad.

Price is higher but it would be a real anti climax if you spend a few K on a painjob and custom work, wait a few weeks for the completion and realise that the workmanship sucks. Its not work the trouble.

No good things come cheap . Pennywise pound foolish.

Give it a tought.

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
Yea yea... agree with alan opp61:thefinger:

2point9

Dec 1, 2007
nitro is good .. try them out . satisfaction equally great as you think next level customs would be or could be better. If you ask me, personally me and my buddies get their cars all done at nitro and we are satisfied with their work and it turns out even better then we imagine. call thomas up or you can pm me since i drop by their shop every now and then. my 2cents.

Broadway

Feb 5, 2009
As I know Nitro has been in the car business for the last 6 years. Very good profile of works www.nitro.com.my. Next Level claim they have done 1597 http://www.nextlevelcustomz.com/index2.htm cars and their products go through massive quality checks...shit I know where they get their products done in Puchong...and I am so f....sure there is no 5,10 or even 19 check point on quality. And please 1597 in 3 years of business...dude how the f....do you get 1597 cars custom work with painting in 1095 days?

Not judging....just sharing my thoughts....

And Azzarix...just a glance of one Vios done by Nitro Designs...

Bump: Vios by Nitro Designs...

Bump: Vios by Nitro Designs...

Attachments

Last edited:

azzarix

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Thanks all

Seems that many of u suggest Nitro n NLC...have u heard about D1 Bodykit Sunway??? How about d workmanship??? OK???

Can anyone of u fwd me bodykit design for 2003 vios, just want to get some ideas:confused:

jonrwg

Known Member
Mar 13, 2008
Birmingham
i mod my car at D1...
vy nice workmanship there... u can always see they do project car 1... lolx..
can try nego wit the guy... :smokin:

wanjpun

Jan 31, 2009
if wana do custom eyelids 4 kancil at bumifibre how much r?? and how do u go there?? im not to keen on this modding.. hahah noob here

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Our third and final installment of the MMER 2011 event with less circuit but more pit action as well as podium appearances of the winning team drivers. The emotional win for Petronas Syntium Team was well documented by our resident photographer, Andy Goh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience