Crystal Bond Tinting

Gh0sT

Known Member
where can i do this tinting ar? doesnt use paper tint 1, they spray the liquid tint onto your glass

thanks

where do you live??? if u stay @ Bdr. Sri Damansara, feel free to go to the Kristal Bond shop @ Bdr. Sri Damansara....located @ Jalan Tanjung....same row with Restoran Nasi Kandar Kinrara & Bridgestone Professional Tyre Centre....

dunno....read abt it in the news paper also
maybe u can enquire the company directly?

There is one located at the back roll shop lot of behind Seapark police station

theres one kistalbond new my office. its in shah alam hicom glenmarie. near stadium shah alam. i notice all the cars that're parked near the kistalbond shop are tinted. maybe its staff price or something but those kancil, old sagas, wira and even the boss's 7 series are kristal bonded. its too expensive for me, i'd rather go for vkool.

sorry bit off topic ya, may i know whats the difference with those paper tinted? more nicer and cooler? and how much is it roughly for local car?

walauweh...

damm exp ler...

tot maybe range in high 3 digit only

hehehe...change mind liao

hartams got also.

im probably going to get kristalbond...cos it cant peel or dry/shrink like normal tint. also i dont like th eway they use soapy water to tint the car...water EVERYWHERE..with kristal bond u dont get this problem

Last time promotion, they quoted me rm 1600.00 for my SEG. Normal price rm1800.00 :o

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom