Cressida

sb3

1,000 RPM
Any forum/discussion on Toyota Cressida, 1 g,1 j,2 j engines? My friend wants to sell to me his cressida.

TIA

Car already at workshop for engine conversion to 1G-GTE on 3/5/2009

Bump: Car already at workshop for engine conversion to 1G-GTE on 3/5/2009

Bump: Car already at workshop for engine conversion to 1G-GTE on 3/5/2009

Attachments

• 1G-GTE_GZ20_Soarer.JPG
    1G-GTE_GZ20_Soarer.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 08-05-09_1719.jpg
    08-05-09_1719.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 185
  • 08-05-09_1723.jpg
    08-05-09_1723.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 151
  • ct2.JPG
    ct2.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 185
  • ct1.JPG
    ct1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 167
I have Cressida GLI (used) front lights (L&R), front signals, front grilles & back lights(L&R) and many other spares for sale. I have sold my car (24 valve supercharger) recently and want to dispose off these spares. I also have old ori engine spares like ECU GX60 etc. Anybody interested can contact me at 0166382138 Ngan, Bandar Sunway.

I have Cressida GLI (used) front lights (L&R), front signals, front grilles & back lights(L&R) and many other spares for sale. I have sold my car (24 valve supercharger) recently and want to dispose off these spares. I also have old ori engine spares like ECU GX60 etc. Anybody interested can contact me at 0166382138 Ngan, Bandar Sunway.

Bro, how about rhs front fender? (driverside)

Ngan , thanks for d hard to get parts!

Looking for GX60 right hand side fender.sms-016-3661139.Anyone has the rhs fender?

Last edited:
Looking for GX60 right hand side fender.sms-016-3661139.Anyone has the rhs fender?

Took the car out last week! Finally. The car looks like crap coz practically filled with nice graffiti of greased finger prints of mechanics/foreman. The front end dented.

Wanted to cry when i saw the car that i ve bought. I called ir frankenstein.

Now it comes with two tiny little CT12s without any exhaust piping whatsover. When I was given the key to start the frankenstein, it growls immediately followed by the whinning of the cts'. My heart kept pounding faster when the throttle was blip and by doing it really put a wide grin on my face. Although the twin turbo have already filtered most of the exhaust sound , I think its still unbearable after driving for a while . Then there was one proton Gen2 flashing its Headlights at me while I was busy finding the old a/c switch . Then I moved to the left slowly , he (gen2) kept revving his straight flow exhaust at me as he passes thru the right and laughing at my ugly monster. When I slammed my throttle pedal to the floor the frankenstein went passed the gen 2 without any hassle and when I immediately look at my rearview mirror the gen2 shrinked to a tiny spec of dust although I can still hear the annoying sound of his 'straight flow exhaust'.

But my smiling face came to a halt when I ve noticed the water pump was leaking, engine sump was leaking and the AC compressor jammed. When I looked at the car filled with frustration , the car stared back at me like telling me not to rev during running in period.

Luckily the workshop agreed to repair all the said problem. I will update my funny events with he car once its repaired. Stay tuned !:rofl::mad:

Last edited:
Updates : Tried looking for sport springs/adjustable but usually u'll get a funny stare from dealers or workshop telling u to trade in the frankenstein and get a new proton saga or just dump it @ d nearest riverbank! Some of my friends told me to mod the suspension systems to supra MKIII and get the rear disc installed. Due to budget constraints, i cut the springs to make the car stiffer alot! Now it handles better during cornering and stops but still floats like a boat!

Next stop will be the paint and sport rims shop ( u know the drift type?)

A point to note : advantage of driving the frankenstein monster , no on dares to go near to ur car.When the twin turbo spools up , its better than having sex!
Disadvantage : Looks like an uncle driving the car and chicks will run away from you and the
monster, hahaha! (Don't drive it to KL clubs during sat nite!).

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

^what a great story :biggrin:

congrats on the hooptie monster
Thx bro!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:old school rock!!!
Thanks mate!

Last edited:
To SB3: Just to let u know, near my place of stay Bandar Sunway,PJS 7/13, there is also one chap who owns an old corona ( the bigger version type that almost resemble the cressida) who is also fitted with a twin turbo 2.5 liter Supra engine. It accelerate like a monster like your car. He did it very well with new metallic blue paint, suspension, tyres, and all the stuffs found in turbo cars, even independent back suspension. Great to look at. Must have spent a lot to get it in such good condition. Will capture a phot of it next time I see it. Yusofngah

To SB3: Just to let u know, near my place of stay Bandar Sunway,PJS 7/13, there is also one chap who owns an old corona ( the bigger version type that almost resemble the cressida) who is also fitted with a twin turbo 2.5 liter Supra engine. It accelerate like a monster like your car. He did it very well with new metallic blue paint, suspension, tyres, and all the stuffs found in turbo cars, even independent back suspension. Great to look at. Must have spent a lot to get it in such good condition. Will capture a phot of it next time I see it. Yusofngah
Attach the photos if u can, thx bro!

Anyone selling 'pitman arm ' for this car ?

Bro yusofNgah, u still have the Twin Diagfram Servor Brake Booster for sale . PM me pls thanks.

SB3.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom