• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Looking For

credit card holder

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
dear friend ,
If u have credit card and wat to reduce 18% yearly interest to 6 % only and pay low monthly installment up to 36 month. please contact me . i will help u :

017-3522158 ( damansara )

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
all credit card holder are available ...from 1.5 % montly (bank rate ) to 0.5 % our offer rate

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
hi,

morning friend,the concept is simple , we help u to pay all your oustanding balance & we transfer the interest to our offer rate. than u will have installment payment up to 36 month. u still pay the monthly to the card bank .

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
bro ,

the isterest we offer is up to 6% per year & installment offer is 12,24 or 36 month. up to your choice . if u have outstanding balance better u switch to this plan . i recomended. cause bank charge 18 % per year . so u an save 12% from interest. do call me for better explain.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im going to install a AVCR ..but beforei t. . wanna ask if i got waste gate ..then how ? what they will do ? waste gate open..avcr need to set as same as waste gate ? is that wasted?
do AVCR cut boost let go air that time go sound ? from solenoid or valve?
waste gate and AVCR which better ?
if 2 the same time if will work better ?
any idea ?
me no clue , no idea.. want to know more about ..aVcr , profec 2 and other ..about boost cut ..~or etC
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience