• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

credit card holder

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
dear friend ,if u have credit card & want to reduce 18%yearly interest to 6% only & pay low montly installment up to 36 month . please contact me ..... i will help u 0173522158

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
bank interest is 1.5% , & we can reduce to 0.5 % monthly. its really worth it .

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
hi,

morning friend,the concept is simple , we help u to pay all your oustanding balance & we transfer the interest to our offer rate. than u will have installment payment up to 36 month. u still pay the monthly to the card bank .

hansonchen

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
hi,

morning friend,the concept is simple , we help u to pay all your oustanding balance & we transfer the interest to our offer rate. than u will have installment payment up to 36 month. u still pay the monthly to the card bank .
questions:
1. if you have settled the outstanding amount of the bank for us, why do we still need to 'pay monthly to the card bank?'

2. why are you offering an interest rate of 6% instead of say, 12% or 14% as these two rates are also attractive? who in this world would want to make less money when you have the option to earn more?

3. say if i have 2,500 balance, what would be the installment monthly and the total interest charged after the 36 months?

4. any legal documents to be signed between your company and i? what if i default on the payment?

5. i've heard this from lots of people, is it from the same company? what's the company name, location?

thanks in advance for your reply.

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
judging from hanson's question, i think you aint using any card else u would not have pop up those question. am i right? in which world are you from sir tht credit card will have the interest of 12% - 14% . and in which world are you staying wherby u have outstanding and dont need to settle it off? pls bring me there =)

lets say u heard from alot of ppl then i bet ur question theer wont be so wrong =)

*peace*

hansonchen

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
judging from hanson's question, i think you aint using any card else u would not have pop up those question. am i right? in which world are you from sir tht credit card will have the interest of 12% - 14% . and in which world are you staying wherby u have outstanding and dont need to settle it off? pls bring me there =)

lets say u heard from alot of ppl then i bet ur question theer wont be so wrong =)

*peace*
i had couple of credit cards. i know credit card interest is 18% a year, my question to him is why is the company he's representing is offering such a low interest instead he can earn more with a 12-14% interest which to me is also a very attractive interest rate.

in my post i've never mentioned that you don't need to pay off the outstanding amount owe but i want to clarify his contradicting statement that his company will settle all outstanding amount of my credit card issuer bank and in the end i still need to pay a monthly installment to the same bank again. what do i pay to his company?

i'm from this world and is asking politely the facts before i commit to anything. therefore i guess he's the one who's in the position to clarify, unless you are also his partner.

anyway, i don't mind if he doesn't reply. thank you

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
aiyo ...hansonchen why u need to barking- barking .calm down please ... i knew u suffering from the outstanding that u have ... i can bet that..

thank for all the reply ..
have u buy any electrical/electronic item from seng heng or aeon or others merchant before & than the offer u .. if u buy item from them . they can offer u fix rate up to 6 % per year & installment up to 36 month .

so we are doing the same way ..we are using that concept.

u know who is the founder .. the CEO of the credit card department . & than he contact all his friend to invest in this business. BECAUSE HE KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE FACING THIS PROB . GET IT ..

IF U WANT TO FIND OUT MORE DO CALL ME .. 017-3522158

SatriaCKC

Known Member
Mar 27, 2006
i think the way you guys work is good.. i myself have outstanding in my cc . just clarify and you can me me on the reply.

1) documentation
2) Is there any collateral
3) Your highest limit would be ? I'm a plat card holder.

enjoying lower interest rate is definately good , but i think no one here wants to end themself in hot soup as we don't know if there will be any drastic raise in interest like "alongs" if you get wat i mean .

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
i had couple of credit cards. i know credit card interest is 18% a year, my question to him is why is the company he's representing is offering such a low interest instead he can earn more with a 12-14% interest which to me is also a very attractive interest rate.

in my post i've never mentioned that you don't need to pay off the outstanding amount owe but i want to clarify his contradicting statement that his company will settle all outstanding amount of my credit card issuer bank and in the end i still need to pay a monthly installment to the same bank again. what do i pay to his company?

i'm from this world and is asking politely the facts before i commit to anything. therefore i guess he's the one who's in the position to clarify, unless you are also his partner.

anyway, i don't mind if he doesn't reply. thank you
ouch! k peace~ i kinda know how the plan works and im not his partner i dont even know him at all =) so happened i came across this topic and jus being alittle "sampat" to clarify things on behalf of our brother blackd9996.

well i would say this plan if im not wrong has been in the market for few months edi. this plan would actually those c/c holders to ease their monthly repayment at least half~ instead of payin the minimum amount each month of 5% which 1.5% will be an interest fee for the bank .. this time by payin the minimum amount of 5% will be reduced from the outstanding itself .. upto 36months .. my sentence wont be so clear i bet .. so here is how the calculation gonna be =) hope it helps to those credit card users tht has been payin mimum amount for years jus to clear off the small outstanding

Assuming Outstanding of RM 5000

RM 5000 x 5% (minimum payment) = RM 250 (each month)

RM 5000 x 1.5% (interest each month) = RM 75 (each month)

RM 250 - RM 75 = RM 175

Means the minimum amount being paid today, bank is taking RM 75 for the interest wherby the remaining will be deducted from the outstanding

Imagine RM 75 x 12 months = RM 900 just for interest oni

Imagine RM 900 x 3 years = RM 2700 just for interest oni

phewww .. Outstanding RM 5000 got to pay extra RM 2700 = Rm 7700 i die loe..

all this calculation based on no late payment else another fee will be charged .. you guys do the calculation ..

1 yr = 18% standard interest
2 yrs = 36% standard interest
3 yrs = 54% standard interest

And the reason why banks are offering this : Not all banks do offer only certain banks ..

Its another way to ease client's burden, just put it this way, if i dont offer you, you guys wont buy .. of course if i gif u at least 50% discount, mati-mati also u guys will earn and buy my stuff rite? same goes to this plan, banks are still banks, they still need money to roll their business, else its gonna be end of the day for them =) this is jus my thoughts .. hope it helps~!

blackd9996

Known Member
Jan 4, 2008
ok bro .. thanks for the explanation ... u are right .. this is how bank make money ... let me add more info on top of this .my company offer to do settlement & interest charge is only 6% up to 36month ..

ie outstanding 5000

6% per year x 3 year plan = 18%

5000 x 18% = 900 interest

5000 + 900 = 5900

5900 / 12 month / 3 year = so u only paid rm163 per month .

& interest charge every month is only 25 ringgit instead of 75 charge by bank .. u save 50 ringgit every month ...

50 ringgit u can go for teh tarik twice a day .

call me bro call ... 017-3522158

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Qualifying- Super GT Round 4 2006 Sepang Circuit Malaysia
Grabbing pole position for second straight year

ARTA NSX overpowers its rivals!
GT300 class PP goes to I.M. JIHAN CO.LTD-APPLE-Shiden for second round in a row
The official qualifying sessions for the JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA, Round 4 of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience