Cool Thailand Autocross Cars!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

glee

Known Member
P1050403AMF.jpg

P1050402AMF.jpg

All ready to challenge for the Asian Autocross Championship.

Originally posted by julianpang@Dec 9 2004, 10:07
:o :o :o I am speechless.... :o :o
Julian: don panicked... we need u to hold the flag high for us hehehehe

go go go julian we surely will come support you one B)

damn... i can feel their aura....

hahahah

malaysian drifters go kick their $%^&.... sure can win one..

mr.nismo time to soup up the integra to 300whp.....im sure u can pull 160km/h long drifts with your suspension setup...

its time to raise your powers people

go go go go ...... nice cars....

ehhh? where is Malaysians Drifters cars? show show ma...... :P

MALAYSIAN BOLEH!!!!!!

Wow... the Sil80 sure looks solid. :) damn agresive too..

Let see how the local Malaysian drift sifu's go agaist the thai's best :)

I'll be there to support our Drif Sifu's from Malaysia (S13, ae86, A31) ;)wish them all the best and have fun :)

Walaueh, the thai cars sure looks damn solid. Our kampung cars cannot compare to theirs man, no fight at all. Look at those nice stuffs man... oh man....

Anyway, this is a drift demo only la, we are not there to compete or kick their asses. Don't think we are good enough to kick their asses also hehehe. Let's see if we can pick up something new from our thai neighbours this time. B)

Originally posted by MrNismo@Dec 9 2004, 15:14
Walaueh, the thai cars sure looks damn solid. Our kampung cars cannot compare to theirs man, no fight at all. Look at those nice stuffs man... oh man....

Anyway, this is a drift demo only la, we are not there to compete or kick their asses. Don't think we are good enough to kick their asses also hehehe. Let's see if we can pick up something new from our thai neighbours this time. B)
Mr Nismo,

We believe u can do it man........Malaysia Boleh.....Drift also boleh......Tah pau...ehhhhhhh....... <_< :( :blink: :unsure: :huh: I think also boleh lah....got 3 sifus there, shouldn't be a problem.Good luck.

Julian,

Why u speechless lah...u r the Autokhana king mah.....be brave and face the challenge....u can do it....we believe in u..... :lol:

julian, i think if i'm not wrong, for the 1.6l category, your competitor from thai is using a mitsu mirage. I have not seen the car but i heard that the engine is modded quite extensively.....

good luck to you!!!!

drifting -
S13 - i guess its our RWD Integra Mr Nismo rite?
AE86 - t.djan??
A31 - who huh?? ah fai???

anyway, all the best to you guys!!

glee, you did not snap the Porche GT3RS ar? I was there yesterday too but did not see you around.

Anyway, will maybe drop by today later in the afternoon.

Originally posted by DRiftAGster@Dec 10 2004, 09:39
drifting -
S13 - i guess its our RWD Integra Mr Nismo rite?
AE86 - t.djan??
A31 - who huh?? ah fai???
Spot on. Hehe... B)

Basket Zee don't want to come...

Originally posted by V-Spec@Dec 10 2004, 11:29
glee, you did not snap the Porche GT3RS ar? I was there yesterday too but did not see you around.

Anyway, will maybe drop by today later in the afternoon.
alamak.. i was around, but i was everywhere. and i did not see anything..haha.. too busy lah.. and i only get to check my mail and stuff online today. still finishing up with our work ;) hope everyone had a good time. thanks for the support, and to all the Malaysian drifters.

Top Bottom