Converting EJ7 Auto to Manual

danielljy

yo guys, i'm currently driving an auto EJ7, planning to convert to manual gearbox, wonder if there's any side effect after converting. i was quoted about 2k for ori gearbox with clutch pump but no ori wiring. i'm just afraid there might be side effects with the ECU or loss of power or many problems might come up after converting. any suggestions?

Get the complete set including the pedals, manual ecu, relevant mountings and you should have no unwanted side effects.

Contact Avantech for compete conversion kit : 0193333304 (avantasia@wan) or 0122826080 (mie@hattech-V)

crower...doing promotion & marketing nowadays ha....wey, when wanna start ur own company....we could put up Croni together miahahhaha:D

huh RM2k for items only? in here it cost around RM1800 only + installation, with new bearing, clutch, gearbox oil and some more, can trade in with old auto gearbox but it must be in good conditions. interested call me at 019-3335655, (after 2 pm), location Butterworth area.

hey Banilla..how is your Gear Box??? keh keh keh...

danielljy..u should contact Mr. Banilla...he just done his conversion and his EJ can Tapau any EK in Northern area...some say central too..kekekkekek

danielljy..u should contact Mr. Banilla...he just done his conversion and his EJ can Tapau any EK in Northern area...some say central too..kekekkekek

Nyeh... nyeh nyeh... true about i already convert but wrong about my car is powerfull... :P :P :P :P

crower...doing promotion & marketing nowadays ha....wey, when wanna start ur own company....we could put up Croni together miahahhaha:D

I dun do business with 250hp civic owners ..... huhuh....

(me not worthy)

really ? I bet Bunny now tuning his MoTeC already.....

hahhah habis la Banila..after dis Bunny's monster will be 280WHP

wey...cerempetz u guys...hahaha! since when MoTeC n 280whp comes into this topic?...demm mastah crowah..lansi aaa...i wish u meet Darth Overhaul regularly..miahahhaa
btw budin,no need mentioniong 'lsd' in this forum..later my recipe every1 know i kenot cr mkn anymore...hehehe

hahhaha i respect your machine Bunny..scary starting sound from your engine. Ok..I'll keep quite if you pay me "wang perlindungan"...miahhahahahah....

Get the complete set including the pedals, manual ecu, relevant mountings and you should have no unwanted side effects.

Contact Avantech for compete conversion kit : 0193333304 (avantasia@wan) or 0122826080 (mie@hattech-V)

they say no ECU, is it a must to change? it comes with clutch pump, gearbox and pedals. and 2k is plus installation, is the price alright?

my one very chep package, i bought gearbox from friends that converted his engine into big V, then just paid for labour only, but for those who want to convert and buy everything from my foremen he will charge u around RM1.8k, including everything, what the owner need to do is just "goyang kaki". i did to my EK but im still using my old comp box, nothing happen to my engine and it works well, ask albani :X-: Albani tuned his car and did some port&polish, change rod, pistons, retainer, valve spring, and rebore at this workshop, try and ask him about this "pomen", Albani pleasea dont flame me... wakkakakakakakakak :P :P :P, if u want to know me please gimme a ring we meet somewhere and have some test drive... :D

waaalaaauuuweeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ALBANI........

YOUR SECRETS ARE REVEALED !!!!!!!!

Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........Vanilla.....summore secrets please........

If somebody wiling to buy me Sup Tulang + nasi Putih + Teh halia...I'm willing to reveal more...kekekekkekekekke

Lucky you're in Penang...if in Alor Star tonite oso can mueheheh...sup tambah and nasi tambah summore

hahahah kerower..I just went to Alor star last wednesday..meet one guy driving Yellow EG 2 doors. He is selling off his fireball.

forget to tell you i was there. if not i will tell u everythings kekkekekekek...

my one very chep package, i bought gearbox from friends that converted his engine into big V, then just paid for labour only, but for those who want to convert and buy everything from my foremen he will charge u around RM1.8k, including everything, what the owner need to do is just "goyang kaki". i did to my EK but im still using my old comp box, nothing happen to my engine and it works well, ask albani :X-: Albani tuned his car and did some port&polish, change rod, pistons, retainer, valve spring, and rebore at this workshop, try and ask him about this "pomen", Albani pleasea dont flame me... wakkakakakakakakak :P :P :P, if u want to know me please gimme a ring we meet somewhere and have some test drive... :D

ekekekke..you're lucky to get that gearbox + extractor. Those part last time chasing EVO5 eventhought makan asap after that ekkekek

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom